Falk to start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falk to start

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
I do not know what to say. Poor Gase talent eval? Great Gase talent eval.
From our PS/3rd guy to now starting.

Darnold has mono, their backup got injured and is out for the year. Now they are down to the practice squad qb.

Unfortunately, we will see a similar fate before the season is over.

I hope he lights it up and makes Gase look like a genius for a couple of weeks. Last thing that I want to see is those ass hats with the #1. Just need them to win a couple of games and then they can go right down the crapper again

Gase sucks. Look at the YPA for Darnold in week 1 and whoever played in week 2. They were 4 - that’s pathetic and what he did w our QBs here. Except Matt Moore who said **** it and pushed the ball downfield. No wonder our PPG were higher than any other QB when he played. Gase is a bitch and can’t call a game. Turns his QBs into robots.

I’m sure Gase is whispering in his ear right now.

That said, I too hope they start racking up some wins soon, though that’s not starting this week for them.

Last edited:
On one of the Jets forums, someone brought up that Gase started 0-4 in 2017 and ended up with a PO berth. They think when Darnold comes back, it's just as doable based on the schedule. Good luck with that!

On one of the Jets forums, someone brought up that Gase started 0-4 in 2017 and ended up with a PO berth. They think when Darnold comes back, it's just as doable based on the schedule. Good luck with that!

If Darnold is back Week 5 at 100%, Gase pulls them together, and the season goes great.... I see them at 6-10, 7-9 tops.

Very likely they would have to make a 9 game run from 0-7 to make the playoffs.

On one of the Jets forums, someone brought up that Gase started 0-4 in 2017 and ended up with a PO berth.

Did you correct them on both accounts? 2016 and IIRC we were 1-4. Cody Parkey saved us from going 0-3 against Cleveland. I think.

If Darnold is back Week 5 at 100%, Gase pulls them together, and the season goes great.... I see them at 6-10, 7-9 tops

We’ll Darnold probably won’t be 100% for a long time, but I’d love them to finish 6-10/7-9 this season, and next, and the one after that. Call it “doing the Dolphin.”

Back
Top Bottom