Falk to start | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falk to start

We’ll Darnold probably won’t be 100% for a long time, but I’d love them to finish 6-10/7-9 this season, and next, and the one after that. Call it “doing the Dolphin.”

They have a better chance of it going off the rails than hitting 7-9. There are reports out of NY the hallways at training camp are insanely tense because Adam Gase and Gregg Williams hate each other. Like to the extent where they are separated and routinely avoid one another. Thats now, just wait til the Defense is responsible for a mistake. Gase is going to lose it.

But fortunately for us, I think the Darnold sickness bought Gase another year in New York. Doing the Dolphin 2 years in a row is worse than getting your kid hooked on crack.

They have a better chance of it going off the rails than hitting 7-9. There are reports out of NY the hallways at training camp are insanely tense because Adam Gase and Gregg Williams hate each other. Like to the extent where they are separated and routinely avoid one another.
I've read that too.

Gase has the people skills of a kid on the spectrum who was raised by wolves.

Darnold should really wait til he is 100% to come back. Unlike an injury, we won't be able to "see" he is not feeling well other than his poor play. Kinda like how it was before he was diagnosed, we just saw him play poorly. Gase is going to be desperate to get the ball rolling and putting too much on this kid at even 80% is a recipe for disaster.

I've read that too.

Gase has the people skills of a kid on the spectrum who was raised by wolves.

:lol: And his body language is really, really bad. It was bad in Miami, but he has become far worse. He looks like Jay Cutler up there during his pressers. There is no way his defense can feel confident in their coach. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that locker room. Or even better, have them on Hard Knocks next year.

Back
Top Bottom