Fallback plan if Feeley fails | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fallback plan if Feeley fails

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1. If Feeley fails, the team fails, in all likelihood a top 10 pick. QB of the future in top rated prospect. (Leinart, Etc)
2. Trade for Rivers
3. Trade/Sign Brees
4. Trade/Sign Ramsey
5. Start Brock Berlin. :D

Have I covered all the bases? Any other possibilities? Also, how would you order them? Personally, if Rivers was available for trade, I would be all over that.

Mark my words. Brees or Rivers will not be traded this year

Phinsfan1980 said:
Mark my words. Brees or Rivers will not be traded this year

Not this year, NEXT YEAR.. Im behind Feeley, but obviously if he doesnt show improvement and come through this year, we cant stick with him in 06.. Rivers or Brees SHOULD be available next year.. I dont see SD being able to juggle the two for so long.

Before Dave stops by for his nighly visit here at Finheaven, you forgot Jay Fiedler. And incase you're wondering no I'm not Wanny.

I think if Feely falls we would most definitely get a QB through the draft or FA next year. Doubt any trades.

SkapePhin said:
1. If Feeley fails, the team fails, in all likelihood a top 10 pick. QB of the future in top rated prospect. (Leinart, Etc)
2. Trade for Rivers
3. Trade/Sign Brees
4. Trade/Sign Ramsey

Have I covered all the bases? Any other possibilities? Also, how would you order them? Personally, if Rivers was available for trade, I would be all over that.

Frerotte?

SkapePhin said:
2. Trade for Rivers
3. Trade/Sign Brees
4. Trade/Sign Ramsey

Without a doubt option 5 :woot:

SkapePhin said:
2. Trade for Rivers
3. Trade/Sign Brees
4. Trade/Sign Ramsey

Sounds good!

Why are we even thinking about Feeley failing..Can we finish enjoying this incredible draft that Nick and the staff just had..No QB has ever fail under Scot Linehan tutolage, so I don't see it happennig now..

painnotpleasure said:
Before Dave stops by for his nighly visit here at Finheaven, you forgot Jay Fiedler. And incase you're wondering no I'm not Wanny.

I think if Feely falls we would most definitely get a QB through the draft or FA next year. Doubt any trades.
:yes: i agree. The draft is loaded with QB talent next year.

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
Why are we even thinking about Feeley failing..Can we finish enjoying this incredible draft that Nick and the staff just had..No QB has ever fail under Scot Linehan tutolage, so I don't see it happennig now..

Im one of the biggest Feeley backers here, and I believe he will improve immensely this year, but there is always the chance that he doesnt.. I would just like to know the options if the latter occurs.

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:

??? Incredible draft???? Did I miss something. Incredibly inept draft!!!!!! What was the purpose of our picks?

SkapePhin said:
Im one of the biggest Feeley backers here, and I believe he will improve immensely this year, but there is always the chance that he doesnt.. I would just like to know the options if the latter occurs.

Oh okay, well if that happens we should make a trade with NO for A.Mcpherson..

LithoMan said:
??? Incredible draft???? Did I miss something. Incredibly inept draft!!!!!! What was the purpose of our picks?

Please, become a fan of another team.. We had a VERY solid draft, as noted by basically EVERYONE (Media, Opposing teams, Opposing team fans, fans, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom