Fan Poll: Who Leads The 2019 Dolphins In Receiving Yards? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fan Poll: Who Leads The 2019 Dolphins In Receiving Yards?

Who leads the 2019 Dolphins in receiving yards

• DeVante Parker

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Kenny Stills

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Albert Wilson

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Jakeem Grant

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Preston Williams

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
Parker out of Gase dog house and looks to be a favorite of R Fitzpatrick, big target who can shield the ball from DB's with large catch radius more than likely ends up with the most yards.

Wouldn't surprise me if Stills didn't lead with receptions, if he is the primary slot receiver. How he stands up to the pounding inside is of interest.

Wilson's injury and availability may limit him in receptions and yards early, hopefully he is completely healthy in the latter part of the year and doesn't have a set back. Wouldn't be surprised if Wilson starts the year on IR, gives him more time to heal and to get a longer look at Williams and Ford or possibly Butler in the starting lineup.

See a nice camp battle between Preston Williams, Isaiah Ford, Brice Butler

Hope Williams shows enough not to be hung out on the practice squad

That PLUS QBs tend to find a receiver they 'click' with. In this case we have no idea who that receiver will be and there's a chance there may be two QBs. What will Flores emphasize? A lot of wide receivers or will he emphasize TEs? What of williams? Is he the real deal or the latest All-Pro in pajamas? Is the light on for DVP or another tease? In a perfect world I'd say Wilson or Parker, but, the world in't perfect injuries/desire interfere.
Why would anyone think Williams is capable of being an All Pro. I’d love to see it but he’s an undrafted receiver. Let’s see if he even makes the roster first.

Why would anyone think Williams is capable of being an All Pro. I’d love to see it but he’s an undrafted receiver. Let’s see if he even makes the roster first.
I would never realistically expect a rook reciever to be "elite", but the reason he went ubdrafted had nothing to do with skills, or potential.

Had it not been for his off field shenanigans, he would have been a higher rd pick, based on measurables, and collegiate play.

played it safe and guessed Stills.

If that group stays healthy I think they will all put up solid numbers, like was intended to happen a year ago.

I would never realistically expect a rook reciever to be "elite", but the reason he went ubdrafted had nothing to do with skills, or potential.

Had it not been for his off field shenanigans, he would have been a higher rd pick, based on measurables, and collegiate play.
So he still would have been a late round guy? What like 4 or 5? Usually 2nd or even third round guy won’t drop completely out of the draft. Maybe a few rounds. I’ve never seen him play in college

So he still would have been a late round guy? What like 4 or 5? Usually 2nd or even third round guy won’t drop completely out of the draft. Maybe a few rounds. I’ve never seen him play in college
I've seen reports of him being anywhere from a rd2 to rd4 projection. Of course these are all just opinions of outsiders.

There have been instances of high talent guys going undrafted in the past, do to off field concerns.

This guy had multiple red flags. Not only does he have multiple legal issues (as far as I know, none likely lead to incarceration), he switched schools, sat out a season, was not invited to the combine, and was considered very high risk.

I haven't heard anyone question the physical attributes. He has the frame, and skills to play at this level. The question is can he get his head on straight? I guess most teams felt he wasn't worth the black eye if he ends up smacking his GF around.

I have no doubt, Flores has him on a very short leash.

I voted for Albert Wilson. If Flores uses a similar attack to New England's, Wilson and Grant should get the most opportunities.

Stills, particularly if Fitzpatrick plays a lot. Fitz had an instant connection with desean Jackson last year and Stills is a similar player.

Back
Top Bottom