Fan Poll: Who Leads The 2019 Dolphins In Receiving Yards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fan Poll: Who Leads The 2019 Dolphins In Receiving Yards?

Who leads the 2019 Dolphins in receiving yards

• DeVante Parker

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Kenny Stills

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Albert Wilson

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Jakeem Grant

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Preston Williams

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usatsi_102962781.jpg

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...o-leads-the-2019-dolphins-in-receiving-yards/

It's really tough to say. We have no idea how the individual recievers will be used in the new scheme.

I would say Stills is the most consistent, and proven guy, but if he is used solely to take the top off, his yardage may not increase.

I don't think this staff will be that predictable though.

It is really hard to tell because we have no idea what Wilson and Grant will look like once the pads come on and there is contact. With both of them coming off injuries, there is no telling what their production will be like.

That PLUS QBs tend to find a receiver they 'click' with. In this case we have no idea who that receiver will be and there's a chance there may be two QBs. What will Flores emphasize? A lot of wide receivers or will he emphasize TEs? What of williams? Is he the real deal or the latest All-Pro in pajamas? Is the light on for DVP or another tease? In a perfect world I'd say Wilson or Parker, but, the world in't perfect injuries/desire interfere.

Who's our slot?
Good question.

I think Stills, or a healthy Wilson, either one, would be a top 5 slot in this league.

I expect you will see a few different guys, depending on matchups.

Good question.

I think Stills, or a healthy Wilson, either one, would be a top 5 slot in this league.

I expect you will see a few different guys, depending on matchups.

One thing I'm looking forward to is how Flores utilizes the slot. Ds being unable to anticipate a play based on THE 'slot' being on the field is an advantage.

Wilson.

Stills is a good option too, but I could see us doing a lot of short throws to Wilson

I still believe in Parker, he's the best receiver on this team WHEN HEALTHY and it's not even close imo so he should lead in yards.

Obviously he is a little bit soft and still needs to work on route running, but I think this is the year he finally breaks out.

I’m saying still because he is the best route runner from them all.

Stills.....I was going to say Parker then remembered you have to be on the the field to get catches.

Frankly I am not sure whether we will be a better 11 personnel team or 12. Either way I see Stills as our number one in snaps (not built like a one but he will always be out there) and it’s a toss up from Parker and Wilson. Maybe Jakeem steals some of the #2 snaps. But if Preston Williams comes on, he could be a major contributor. It’s a toss up for sure so I went with Wilson. He has unfinished business and was a gadget extraordinaire .

Back
Top Bottom