Fan Poll: Who Leads The 2019 Dolphins In Sacks? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fan Poll: Who Leads The 2019 Dolphins In Sacks?

Who leads the 2019 Dolphins in sacks

• DL Christian Wilkins

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • LB Jerome Baker

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • EDGE Charles Harris

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 38.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, I've seen that, but I guess I've just always assumed a tackle of the QB behind the LOS counted as a sack, regardless.
I don’t know the official ruling on this but I imagine if it counted as a sack, we’d have had controversies where guys are close to a sack record or something and the teammates let him “be the guy” that touches the QB in that kind of situation etc. Hopefully we won’t be facing too many of these kneel downs this year :)

I don’t know the official ruling on this but I imagine if it counted as a sack, we’d have had controversies where guys are close to a sack record or something and the teammates let him “be the guy” that touches the QB in that kind of situation etc. Hopefully we won’t be facing too many of these kneel downs this year :)

Lol true. I'm reminded of Strahan's record breaking sack against Favre. I know it's not liek a kneel down, but it didn't seem he REALLY was looking to pass. :p

I’m tempted to go there too but he needs to worry about making the 53 first
I’m just hinting from a pure rushing the passer standpoint.I feel like he is the the most talented at this stage.

I picked other cause none of the other 3 will lead the team imo. Tbh, this is a great question. If Harris leads the team then we're truly ****ed cause he won't get more than 2 or 3......lol

Lol true. I'm reminded of Strahan's record breaking sack against Favre. I know it's not liek a kneel down, but it didn't seem he REALLY was looking to pass. :p
Oh that was definitely a “I’m gonna give it to you Michael” / doing him a solid!

Back
Top Bottom