Get your fans from afar flags | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get your fans from afar flags

You specified England so I gave you the St George flag, if you want the Union Jack let me know...
ah suppose i had better have a union jack please - just to show we still care for our scottish/welsh/n Irish brothers and sisters :)

Been a fan since it was first on TV here in the UK in 1982 - mates at school used to be puzzled by this odd game i was talking about

ah suppose i had better have a union jack please - just to show we still care for our scottish/welsh/n Irish brothers and sisters :)

Been a fan since it was first on TV here in the UK in 1982 - mates at school used to be puzzled by this odd game i was talking about
Done Brother

I was wondering, I just approved you. We're glad you signed up Brother (what the hell took so long?), you're flag is installed. Wear it with pride!
Don't know really. I keep an eye here during games etc but most of my NFL stuff is through the Whatapps group that I (and 11 others) use for fantasy. I'm the only fish on that group by the way and i have to suffer and put with 2 Pats fans.
Anyway my allegiance dates back to the mid 80s when we first got NFL on TV here. Marino was the new kid on the kid on the block and I've stuck with them since. 1st game was a Seattle 23-0 blowout in 2000. Fiedler was QB and Wannstad was the HC that day. I'll never forget the heat :-)

Don't know really. I keep an eye here during games etc but most of my NFL stuff is through the Whatapps group that I (and 11 others) use for fantasy. I'm the only fish on that group by the way and i have to suffer and put with 2 Pats fans.
Anyway my allegiance dates back to the mid 80s when we first got NFL on TV here. Marino was the new kid on the kid on the block and I've stuck with them since. 1st game was a Seattle 23-0 blowout in 2000. Fiedler was QB and Wannstad was the HC that day. I'll never forget the heat :-)
Now you can chime in, welcome... :UP:

Back
Top Bottom