Get your fans from afar flags | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get your fans from afar flags

I still await the flag of The United Federation of Locolandia Major. My people will not tolerate this ignorance and subsequent indignation. We are zip-tying albino skunk mules to the wings of a plane and will crop dust this 13marino13's lands. We will also cease all production in our snow globe factories!
I see that you are rebuffing our formal request. This is saddening. However, we must now strike and are fueling the skunk mule planes for an attack at dawn! You will regret the way you have treated The United Federation of Locolandia Major my friends. This will not stand!

Skeleton Perfect Loop GIF

I see that you are rebuffing our formal request. This is saddening. However, we must now strike and are fueling the skunk mule planes for an attack at dawn! You will regret the way you have treated The United Federation of Locolandia Major my friends. This will not stand!

Skeleton Perfect Loop GIF
This is quite embarrassing. However, our pilot of the skunk mule attack had his eyes dilated earlier at Lenscrafters. So, we will delay our attack until tomorrow. He was supposed to change the eye appointment but Apple reminders had a change in the last update. So, we're letting you know as a professional courtesy. However, you shall soon pay, you insolent dogs!!!!!

The United Federation of Locolandia Major is now hiring for the following positions:
  • Skunk Mule Wrangler
  • Pilot (we accept Microsoft Flight Simulator hours)
  • Ground Crew Attendant (previous skunk mule wrangling knowledge preferred)
If you or someone you know may be interested in these positions please visit: www.unitedfederationoflocolandiajobs_impendingattackon13marino13duetoinsolence@hotmail.com

The current pay rate is 3 snowglobes per hour.

Back
Top Bottom