Fans of other teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans of other teams

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I am not trying to start a smack thread here, I am just curious........
This is for guys like Justa, patsdynasty, nyjunc, etc., Why do you guys spend so much time posting on another teams message board?
Is it because us Dolfans are so much more knowledgeable than the posters on your teams boards? :wink:

pigskinguy said:
I am not trying to start a smack thread here, I am just curious........
This is for guys like Justa, patsdynasty, nyjunc, etc., Why do you guys spend so much time posting on another teams message board?
Is it because us Dolfans are so much more knowledgeable than the posters on your teams boards? :wink:

Isn't it obvious?

They are all closet Dolfans. :D

great question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion is i like seeing how the other side sees it and its rather entertaining, some of u guys are realistic and smart, but then u got dreamers like melbournefantasyfishfan out there.....

the bottom line is the phins ar eon the way up, theres no way really but up from 4-12....?

u guys will be in playoffs in 06 maybe, but 07 for sure...
but this year its 8-8 at best.....

patsdynasty said:

my opinion is i like seeing how the other side sees it and its rather entertaining, some of u guys are realistic and smart, but then u got dreamers like melbournefantasyfishfan out there.....

the bottom line is the phins ar eon the way up, theres no way really but up from 4-12....?

Will you still be here when the Pats enevitabley start their fall??

San Diego goes from 4-12 to 12-4 last year, but we can only get to 8-8. I guess these guys really respect San Diego.

patsdynasty said:

please back up your smack. i guess you are referring to my post where i struck down the 5 win prediction for the 8-9 one. looks like im not too far off judging from your 8-8 one.

Why are there Dolphin fans at BillsZone?

Does it really matter?

patsdynasty said:

I don't think MelbournPhinfan is a dreamer, I just don't think he likes you and I can't say I blame him.

im delusional, yet patsdynasty talks up guys who hve never played an nfl down like pk sam, cedric cobbs, logan mankins, etc, like they are pro bowlers. re-think your theory there, buddy

MelbournePhin said:
please back up your smack. i guess you are referring to my post where i struck down the 5 win prediction for the 8-9 one. looks like im not too far off judging from your 8-8 one.

im actually thinking the phins will over achieve and win 8, but i like seeing realistic fans saying they will win 5. but 8-8 in the afc is hardly a playoff team ofcourse but they should be in the thick of things in 06

patsdynasty said:
im actually thinking the phins will over achieve and win 8, but i like seeing realistic fans saying they will win 5. but 8-8 in the afc is hardly a playoff team ofcourse but they should be in the thick of things in 06

this team will be a lot better than the 4-12 one. saying that 5 wins is a realistic prediction is ridiculous. we could have easily won 7 last year w/ a few breaks, (cincy,sea,buffalo at home)

MelbournePhin said:
im delusional, yet patsdynasty talks up guys who hve never played an nfl down like pk sam, cedric cobbs, logan mankins, etc, like they are pro bowlers. re-think your theory there, buddy

well its the system the pats run, look at randall gay he came off the street last year and played a huge role in the pats winning it all. these guys like mankins and james sanders are rookies but they shine in the pats scheme....
i e asante samuel, eugene wilson, mankins is an animal.... glad we got him because its all about protecting the man at qb....

MelbournePhin said:
this team will be a lot better than the 4-12 one. saying that 5 wins is a realistic prediction is ridiculous. we could have easily won 7 last year w/ a few breaks, (cincy,sea,buffalo at home)

We basically got half of our losses simply because we didn't have any run stopping ability from our DTs. We'll have Chester back, Timbo not so sure, and hopefully we'll have Traylor. Kevin Carter makes a big difference.

Jaj said:
We basically got half of our losses simply because we didn't have any run stopping ability from our DTs. We'll have Chester back, Timbo not so sure, and hopefully we'll have Traylor. Kevin Carter makes a big difference.

Add Ronnie Brown to the list.

We are not that far removed form a team that went 10-6 2 years ago..

Back
Top Bottom