Fans who have or will be attending a Dolphins game in London | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fans who have or will be attending a Dolphins game in London

NFL_London

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello Dolphin Fans,

I am a U.S resident currently pursuing an MBA degree at the University of the West of Scotland. I am in the process of gathering research for my dissertation, which is focused on consumer behavior in the United States in regards to the presence of the NFL in London.

In order to gather relevant data I am hoping to conduct short, informal interviews (by phone) with fans who can identify with any of the following:

• Strongly support the Miami Dolphins
  • Regularly attend or watch Miami Dolphin games
  • Have or will be attending a Miami Dolphin game in London

The only personal data collected will be age and gender. Along with that, questions will cover topics related to:

• Frequency of attending Miami Dolphin games
  • Frequency of watching Miami Dolphin games
  • Average cost of attending a Miami Dolphins game (tickets, transportation, parking, concessions, merchandise)
  • Experience of attending NFL games in the U.S and/or London
  • Thoughts and opinions regarding NFL London

If you are willing and would like to contribute to this unique research project, please reply and we can set up an interview time that best fits your schedule.

Thank you for your time,

J. Fritsch

Hello Dolphin Fans,

I am a U.S resident currently pursuing an MBA degree at the University of the West of Scotland. I am in the process of gathering research for my dissertation, which is focused on consumer behavior in the United States in regards to the presence of the NFL in London.

In order to gather relevant data I am hoping to conduct short, informal interviews (by phone) with fans who can identify with any of the following:

• Strongly support the Miami Dolphins
  • Regularly attend or watch Miami Dolphin games
  • Have or will be attending a Miami Dolphin game in London

The only personal data collected will be age and gender. Along with that, questions will cover topics related to:

• Frequency of attending Miami Dolphin games
  • Frequency of watching Miami Dolphin games
  • Average cost of attending a Miami Dolphins game (tickets, transportation, parking, concessions, merchandise)
  • Experience of attending NFL games in the U.S and/or London
  • Thoughts and opinions regarding NFL London

If you are willing and would like to contribute to this unique research project, please reply and we can set up an interview time that best fits your schedule.

Thank you for your time,

J. Fritsch

What's the pay?
:chuckle:

Just a quick question, would it not be more efficient if you developed a short questionnaire and posted it to this thread so that you could get more rapid responses, which are already organized in the format you need? I would be willing to participate in this fashion, over the phone however would be a bit much. Let me know.

Thanks for the response and good question. That is my 2nd option and something I have prepared. The intention of the interviews was for more direct and engaged responses by being able to discuss fan experiences. The version I would send you is simply the interview questions typed out with space for responses, aka a questionnaire. Any responses (interview or questionnaire) would be greatly appreciated. Would a PM or e-mail work best to send the questionnaire?

Back
Top Bottom