Fantasy Baseball | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fantasy Baseball

Deez Nutz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I trust you guys more than the guys at Yahoo. If anyone can help me with a fantasy baseball trade, I would greatly appreciate it. The trade at the moment is
I get Ivan Rodriguez
I give Roy Halladay
I need a catcher, I have A.J. Pierzinsky, and he isn't doing as good as I had hoped. I won't touch that pig Pudge, not even if he's given to me for free. The other guy has Pudge, Mike Piazza, Javy Lopez, and Jorge Posada. I'm not sure if he has enough catchers in a league with only 1 catcher slot in the starting lineup, but, anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?

Deez Nutz said:
I trust you guys more than the guys at Yahoo. If anyone can help me with a fantasy baseball trade, I would greatly appreciate it. The trade at the moment is
I get Ivan Rodriguez
I give Roy Halladay
I need a catcher, I have A.J. Pierzinsky, and he isn't doing as good as I had hoped. I won't touch that pig Pudge, not even if he's given to me for free. The other guy has Pudge, Mike Piazza, Javy Lopez, and Jorge Posada. I'm not sure if he has enough catchers in a league with only 1 catcher slot in the starting lineup, but, anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?

I like Pudge so I would do that trade but since you don't like Pudge you should trade Roy Halladay for Mike Piazza because he is better offensively then Pudge

Deez Nutz said:
but there's also the risk of both Pudge, and Piazza getting injured. They seem to be injury prone

If your worried about them getting injured then you should not trade Roy Halladay for one of them but trade someone else who is not as good as Halladay

go with posada.No injury problems and he's solid.I have Lopez and he can be great at times but for halladay you want either pudge or posada

I'm trying to get around giving up Halladay at all. I offered him an outfielder. He's weak there, and I'm strong.

Back
Top Bottom