Fantasy Cash Leagues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fantasy Cash Leagues

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone here here play for a bit of cash prizes in fantasy? I'm going to be starting two new leagues this coming season. One will be a regular redraft and the other a challenging 8 player keeper hybrid. Both will cost $20 for the entire year. Yhe money is handled by Yahoo and they even take cred cards.

This is waaay too early but I already have 5 managers for the keeper hybrid and 3 for the redraft. I would like more Phinatics if you may be looking for a league.

Drop me a message if ya like.

Anyone here here play for a bit of cash prizes in fantasy? I'm going to be starting two new leagues this coming season. One will be a regular redraft and the other a challenging 8 player keeper hybrid. Both will cost $20 for the entire year. Yhe money is handled by Yahoo and they even take cred cards.

This is waaay too early but I already have 5 managers for the keeper hybrid and 3 for the redraft. I would like more Phinatics if you may be looking for a league.

Drop me a message if ya like.

I'm interested in both, but the keeper especially. I currently play in leagues that keep 4 and 6 players. Let me know the info.

I'm interested in both, but the keeper especially. I currently play in leagues that keep 4 and 6 players. Let me know the info.
Sent you a message.

We also have 5 in redraft in a few days,

Back
Top Bottom