Farewell Patrick Surtain thread.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Farewell Patrick Surtain thread....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I don't think I've been this depressed since Ricky bailed out on us... :cry:

Slowly but surely it is sinking in....Patrick Surtain is no longer a Dolphin :cry:

we are Surtainless....It seems just like yesterday when Sam was schooling Pat and they soon became the best CB tandem in the NFL :cry:

Those days are offically over, Thank you Patrick for those wonderful years...you will be missed in Miami & all its Dolphin Fans...Maybe one day you will be back, at least for your HOF induction....good luck and I will always be cheering for you!!!.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm a schmuck for posting this, but I actually felt a little sad when I saw the news in front of me this morning. I had anticipated the trade for weeks, and I knew it was best for the team. But when I finally saw it had been done, and I saw it in print, I had this weird fleeting feeling that I had lost something. Sounds kinda corny, but for a split second, I missed the guy.

Ive said it about 5 times today but i'll say it again. I wish Pat the best in Kansas City and he will always be one of my favorite players no matter what jersey he wears.

Hey, I'm going to miss Pat too, but let's not sit around and mope.

We'll have at least six new guys to cheer on after tomorrow.

Move on.

ill definitely miss Surt but i resigned myself to this happening a month ago. Im happy its done and over. Ill always be a Surt fan but our situation dictated we needed the cap space and the pick. Good luck to Pat except if he plays us :)

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey, I'm going to miss Pat too, but let's not sit around and mope.

We'll have at least six new guys to cheer on after tomorrow.

Move on.

Who's moping.. we are just wishing the best for a player that has done nothing but do his best for us. Why turn it into a soap opera? :eat:

I'll miss Patrick, he was a class act and he always gave his all. He played through a lot of pain for quite a few years here in Miami.

But I will get over it, because it's all about the team.

Thanks Pats for all the years I watch you play. Hate to see him go, will be rooting for him, but not as our opponent. Still wish him the best... :cooldude:

I love him and still will.

But sad? I couldn't do it.

After a month of thinking we'd settle for a 4th or 3rd it was a relief to see the 2nd rounder.

If our 2nd rounder turns out to be a star, he'll be our...

Surtainless Steal

I'll just flat out say it

AlanSaysYo said:
I'm a schmuck for posting this, but I actually felt a little sad when I saw the news in front of me this morning. I had anticipated the trade for weeks, and I knew it was best for the team. But when I finally saw it had been done, and I saw it in print, I had this weird fleeting feeling that I had lost something. Sounds kinda corny, but for a split second, I missed the guy.

Hey, I'll just flat out say it! I love Surtain! He was the guy that ALWAYS came up with the play, even when the rest of the defense was taking the day off.

I know he was too expensive, I know that his salary ALONE signs our rookies. But a second rounder? We drafted him in the second. So all we get for a pro-bowl corner is what we spent?

This team is my blood and I love each and every player that gave up pieces of their soul for us to win as many games as we did.

You'll be missed Patrick.

Back
Top Bottom