farve,jets sued for sexual harrasment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

farve,jets sued for sexual harrasment

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
link

Brett Favre is reportedly being sued for sexual harassment stemming from conduct toward at least two women who worked for the Jets in 2008, when Favre played for the team.

ABC News reported that Christina Scavo and Shannon O'Toole, former massage therapists for the Jets, have sued both Favre and the team, saying that Favre propositioned them.

Scavo says Favre treated her like a "hanging slab of meat" and requested a threesome with her and another therapist. Scavo says she turned Favre down and had her husband call him to demand an apology -- and that, after that, she was never again employed by the Jets.

According to the lawsuit, Favre allegedly sent an unidentified woman a text reading, "Brett here, you and Crissy want to get together, I'm all alone," and sent another message that said, "Kinda lonely tonight, I guess I have bad intentions."

damn....just think if favre was a jet with rex ryan as the head coach...these fools would have been throwing cuckhold parties and a whole bunch of freak nasty stuff...

and yes, this is another story adding to the chronicles of hoes looking for a meal ticket.

Back
Top Bottom