Fason not a top 10 Rb? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fason not a top 10 Rb?

Lazy1

The Beer Pong Table of Champions!
Reaction score
Mel kiper on espn didnt have fason ranked in the top 10 among runningbacks. Maybe b/c he was a little light at the combine only at 207, but if other teams have fason rated that low and he falls to the 3rd he would be a HUGE steal. I think his running ability is as good as any of the top backs in the draft he is just really raw i know he has question marks but he can straight up play!

it would be a steal.

I cant see him lasting that long. We'll see come draft day.

I dont think he would last that long but hey if he does that would b a big steal

If we go QB in the first I would love Fason in the third. He has loads of upside. Last year I watched him tear up a very good FSU defense in person.

ChambersWI said:
I'd have to agree he would be a steal later, but I also agree that he's not a top 10 back.

Who are the 10 RBs better than Fason in this draft? After the obvious top 3 you could probably debate about 3-4 guys possibly being better, but he's certainly in the top ten.

General Tso said:
Who are the 10 RBs better than Fason in this draft? After the obvious top 3 you could probably debate about 3-4 guys possibly being better, but he's certainly in the top ten.

I cant name 10 as well...heres my top 10 list though

1. Ronnie Brown
2. Carnell Williams
3. Cedric Benson
4. Marion Barber
5. Eric Shelton
6. Ciatrick Fason
7. JJ Arrington
8. Darren Sproles
9. Vernand Morency
10. Ryan Moats

He's a TOP 10 RB in my book, anything later would be a nice steal. As for Kiper, I've noticed he doesn't always tend to say "the most intelligent" things, and find myself often disagreeing. Yeah. That's as nice as I can word it. :)

If Fason goes past the 3rd round he would be a great steal to take. We already had a big steal in last years draft with Poole.

The top 3, Barber, Arrington, Shelton and then Fason, Moats, Houston, Harris, McLendon, Sproles, Gore, Jacobs (I hope he turns into a TE), Ryan Grant, Anthony Davis, Damien Nash, Nehemiah Broughton, Alex Haynes.

General Tso said:

I honestly think there are 9-10 guys better than Fason (but that does not mean that they will be drafted before him)

1.Brown
2.Caddy
3.Benson
4.Arrington
5.Morency
6.Moats
7.Sproles
8.Barber
9.Shelton

ok maybe he's top 10, but IMO these are all guys better than him

Back
Top Bottom