Fassel gone... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fassel gone...

Dreads-4-Prez

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...Could this happen to Wanny? Does anyone think that Wayne will do this to Dave? And if so, do you think that Wanny would stick around to finish the year?

no it won't happen now and only b/c we are not officially out of the playoff race.

FYI - you should include a link to the article. Or at least let everyone in on what the heck you're talking about. ;)

Fassel told his team this morning that he will be fired at the end of the season, but that he agreed to coach the last two games of the season.

Originally posted by Muck
FYI - you should include a link to the article. Or at least let everyone in on what the heck you're talking about. ;)

Fassel told his team this morning that he will be fired at the end of the season, but that he agreed to coach the last two games of the season.

My bad man. It's everywhere ~ just figured most people have heard by now. :hail:

Thanks for the help

Personally, Wayne is such a hands-off guy, I don't think he has the cojones to fire Dave. I'm hoping he does when we're finally finished this season. Bad decisions (in season, off-season, draft), bad coaching (no fire - can't inspire players), bad playcalling all equal up to a sub-par miami dolphins ball club. And I don't want Fassel or Dan Reeves. There I've said my piece.

Oh God DD

I sure hope so. Are you and your wife going on Sunday to watch the Jills game?

Back
Top Bottom