Fastest fin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fastest fin

Predaphin said:
Wes Welker???

He runs like a 4.6, the only reason he looks fast is because he is quick as in Santana Moss quick. Great change of direction and agility.

back in the day...Randall "Thrill" Hill ran a 4.19. That's the fastest I remember any current or former memeber running.

Jaj said:
He has what great flankers need in Marty Booker. He has a TE to get pressure off him. It's QBing and the playbook.

You know Skape I can understand how it happened. He played in a run-oriented offense in Wisconsin. He had some injuries, though not huge. He was raw. People were afraid he was all physical talent, since he had recently switched over from RB. Still he did take a decent drop.

We tried to get Santana and Deuce McAllister that year.

That was the year that broke us, that one DAMN Fletcher pick. Todd Heap would have been nice there or Drew Brees. Kendrell Bell. Don't call it hindsight it questionable back then too.

Bingo.. beat me to it.. What a shame too... he lost some money. He had to earn that big *** contract he has now.

Wow what a RB Deuce would have made. Wanny probably had no clue what to do after the Saints took him.

Jaj said:
Wow what a RB Deuce would have made. Wanny probably had no clue what to do after the Saints took him.

That's the thing with Wanny and Spielman. I always got the feeling they keyed in on one guy for each pick, if that guy was gone then boom, they were just sitting there scratching their heads .... I don't even know if they had a big board to look to in those moments. Think Vernon Carey, Fletcher etc. I believe that's why they reached a few rounds early for Eddie Moore. Either there was someone there they planned to take that came off the board and they just had no clue of what to do next, I can see it now:

Wanny: Oh shi^, our guy is taken what do we do now
Spielman: I don't know, we never looked at any of these other guys before
Wanny: Let's just take our 3rd round guy now.
Spielman: But then what will we do in the 3rd round?
Wanny: Good call, let's take our 4th round guy and that will buy us time until tommorrow, we can go tonight to Barnes & Noble and get a draft guide to scout some players for tommorrow.

_dan24 said:
That can't be true...

that's what Coyle had him at. Well, that was the lowest, the other time he had listed was 4.23. Maybe he had some wind...that's not mentioned though.

Thinking back though I remember how happy I was we drafted him...area player, ultra fast, good college career...of course I knew something was wrong when, what was it, a week after the draft he "officially" changed his middle name to "Thrill". too funny, yet sad. Thankfully he didn't do anything in Zona. That was a weird deal all the way around.

zephon said:
that's what Coyle had him at. Well, that was the lowest, the other time he had listed was 4.23. Maybe he had some wind...that's not mentioned though.

Thinking back though I remember how happy I was we drafted him...area player, ultra fast, good college career...of course I knew something was wrong when, what was it, a week after the draft he "officially" changed his middle name to "Thrill". too funny, yet sad. Thankfully he didn't do anything in Zona. That was a weird deal all the way around.

Wow, thats crazy!

I knew he was fast, but not that fast.. :eek:

Jaj said:
Chambers might actually be faster than Santana, but Santana is the QUICKEST WR I have ever seen.
Dante Hall is all im gonna say to that.

I'd argue that but point taken.

As for Ferguson being taken earlie, your right my mistake.

Ferguson should definitely have not gone earlier.

Jaj said:
Truth is we really don't have that many fast players on this team. The Pats have plenty of WRs who are fast atleast. Their CBs aren't burners though.

For us, we especially don't have speed at WR. Many fans think we are set or close to set at WR. I'm not one. I think we are far from it. I think our next two WR's are too slow and do not scare anyone. Booker would be a decent two if we had a very speedy #3 WR. We don't. We need that. I think one "possession" guy is okay. However, our #3 is way too slow.

Back
Top Bottom