Fatzmagic Trademark | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fatzmagic Trademark

I don't think he looks that bad. At least expected a lot worse. What a let down.

Yea. I really didn’t see anything too bad. He looks more muscular than fat. Seems more like a smear campaign for the people who thought our last qb was the “savior”

Yea. I really didn’t see anything too bad. He looks more muscular than fat. Seems more like a smear campaign for the people who thought our last qb was the “savior”

The 24 year vet journeyman that hasnt been to the playoffs in his life is our savior though. Good logic.

But....

We upgraded we are trying to uhhhh

Cough... T A N K... cough cough

Reb..... Rebuild yah that is the word of the day .., rebuild

Yeah, I don't care what qb camp anybody was from. Anybody expecting above aging, journey man, borderline backup qb level play from Fitzpatrick should have their football forum posting card revoked.

Yeah, I don't care what qb camp anybody was from. Anybody expecting above aging, journey man, borderline backup qb level play from Fitzpatrick should have their football forum posting card revoked.

6.46 Any/a the last 5 years. 8.04 Any/a last year. Pretty far from backup qb level play.

tenor.gif

Hooray numbers to prop up a career of lackluster play. I guess that argument neve gets old.

Yawn

Career numbers still better than Tannehill.

And I would say that Fitzpatrick has had a pretty good career considering he was drafted in the 7th round.

I honestly can’t wait until the end of the season when Fitzpatrick has led the team to the playoffs and all the Tanneshills jump off the nearest bridge.

Back
Top Bottom