Faulk repeat? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Faulk repeat?

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How many of heard of M.Faulk being a core player in Indy and how many of you have heard alot of good things about Ricky Williams before they traded him to us? Not alot must liky! But, As soon as the Colts traded Faulk thats all you heard about just like ricky! And Faulks first season as a Ram he was player of the year, and he won the Super Bowl! Does any one think that there is going the a repeat of of Faulk/First roundy trade? Can RW be as good as Faulk was? I think of course but thats just my opinion...

:monkey: Colts M.Faulk
:D Rams M.Faulk

:p Saints R.Williams

:D :D :p Dolphins R. Williams

Ricky's a different kind of back. Faulk is the best in the league. But Ricky will do his thing in our offense. He'll have a career year BY FAR. I expect no less than 1700 total yards and 15 total TDs.

clump, please.....hasn't your annual death march....uhm......I mean, training camp started yet? Shouldn't you be tending to your own affairs? Go on.....shoo....
......but don't forget that you dissed or O-line..............I won't.

Last edited:
you talk about our ol...how are the bills gonna protect bledsoe???ricky could have the same impact that faulk had with the rams because they both went to systems that fit their style better then their previous team...

Well, I lived in Indy when MF was there. It wasn't him or his production. It was the type of offense that the coach was using. Kind of like how Chan kept our TE's out of it. Thus the reason why he wanted out. Marshall knew he could do more, and better.

But RW and MF are two completely different types of backs. Marshall is a finesse type that will run you out of your shoes. While Ricky will kick you in your nut sack and then use your helmet as a stepping stone.

The correlation you're using, while sounds good, just doesn't mean anything. Just like a previous roll of the dice mean nothing to the next roll.

But.......I do so hope you're right.

The Bills have Mike Williams. Whoopty-damn-do!! You can't go right every down. You're line ain't all that. And you'll be suprised when you see ours.

I say again..Our OL if heathy will surprise a lot of people this year..especially since they know people are watching them...They will be extra motivated to prove people wrong..Ricky will have an excellent year behind them..

Back
Top Bottom