Faulk skips Rams minicamp, contemplates retirement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Faulk skips Rams minicamp, contemplates retirement

TotoreMexico

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Rams running back Marshall Faulk is not attending the team's final minicamp this weekend while contemplating retirement because of knees that have been slow to recover from offseason cleanup surgery.

New coach Scott Linehan said Friday that two weeks ago Faulk, who has undergone numerous such surgeries on both knees, expressed his concerns. Linehan said Faulk's agent, Rocky Arceneaux, told him again on Thursday that Faulk "wasn't physically ready to go."

"Guys that have played at such a high level for so many years and have taken so many hits, sometimes it starts to wear you down a little bit," Linehan said. "He's trying to figure out how he can manage it."

Link
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2477434

Yeah, I see some of him in Ronnie Brown. I hope that Ronnie can put together some of the amazing seasons that he has had!

crazy. I thought he would like to let Jacksonstart and let him lower his touches / hits a game so he could play longer. A great career though if he does retire

Back
Top Bottom