Fav Dolphins commerical? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fav Dolphins commerical?

i like the dennis leary one where he talks about us unveiling the wildcat and stomping the patriots

I know someone has to remember this but I cant find it anywhere. Its taken place in a Jets bar and the Dolphins score then all of a sudden a Dolphins fan stands up screaming, and all these Jet fans look at him

I thought that ad was a promo for a Sunday/Thursday night game on ESPN, but I could be wrong. Looked for it for a little while last night but no luck. Tough to track down when so many people use lame tags.

The cheering Dolfan among sʇǝɾ fans i believe was miller lite commercial......with how big the internet is i can't believe that commercial is next to impossible to find. The executives who own the rights to that commercial were sʇǝɾ fans and had it destroyed! I think the only way we find that is if somebody uploads it from a recorded game.If i had to guess i would say it was about 5-7 yrs ago

I'm sure not many remember this one from the Marino era. Game footage of offensive line walking up to the line of scrimmage.
Keith Sims says to Richmond Webb.......Hey Richmond, these guys say they are here to see Dan. The ball is snapped. While the
two are blocking everyone in site, Webb says....I'm sorry, Mr. Marino is not taking any visitors today.

Back
Top Bottom