Favorite Bills Moment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite Bills Moment

What is your favorite Buffalo Bills moment?

• Wide Right!

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • The Three Other A$$ Kickings in the Super Bowl.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Music City Miracle.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Buckley and Madison Stomping Flutie Flakes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • The Fact that Buffalo will lose their team when Ralph Wilson dies.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
wide right

Hard not to love the Bills losing that game with their supposedly unstoppable O and great D, especially since I have lots of Giant fans as friends.

I thought about adding Buffalo 0 for the 70's versus Miami but since I was born in 1977 I wasn't a witness to those a$$ whippings.

their were a hell of a lot of moments over those 10 years (20 straight vs. Buffalo, 1970-79) :eek: :lol: :lol:

I was actually just about to make the same exact poll, and the answer is really hard, but I think it is wide right, because that cost them the Super Bowl. Music City Miracle is a close second, I am surprised Bills fans still don't complain about it and say that the lateral was forward.

All of them were great moments, but I look forward to the demise of the Barfalo Bills Organization! :lol: :evil:

Maybe it's because I'm the Jr. member of the finheaven boards and don't remember most of those, but... I have to say the Music City Miracle.... That's what makes me like the Titans.... I like Eddie George too though....

GO FINS

I vote for Bryan Cox telling the Barfallo fans exactly what he thinks of him with his middle fingers and mucus on his way to the locker room! LMAO
Coxie--You're a shmuck but I love ya for that, man!

BTW-I don't think Flutie Flakes should be on there. I like Doug Flutie more than Jimmy Johnson.

that's fine boys. my favorite moment for the dolphins has to be your hero dan marino losing 127-3 in his final game, wow taht was impressive. you guys aren't going anywhere. you do know that right? pittsburgh or baltimore will destroy you.

Originally posted by jaybird933
I vote for Bryan Cox telling the Barfallo fans exactly what he thinks of him with his middle fingers and mucus on his way to the locker room! LMAO Coxie--You're a shmuck but I love ya for that, man!

Ah Yes...........Bryan Cox. :lol: How could I forget that day? :lol:

Cox will probably end up playing in Buffalo next year :p

Why not! :lol: He has played for the Jets and Patriots so far. :rolleyes: He could be the first player in history to play for every team in the same division especially since the Colts will be gone. :D

what the hell would we want with brian cox? everybody hates him and he hates buffalo

he's already played for us, the Jets and the Pats...

Back
Top Bottom