Favorite dolphins podcast? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite dolphins podcast?

Zeb

Active Roster
Reaction score
Not sure if this post is in the right place but what is your guys favorite dolphins podcast?

I listen to podcast at work all day pretty much and listen to a couple of football podcasts but wouldn't mind one all about the dolphins.

Phinsiders is decent. Usually around 45 minutes.

Locked On is good.

Drive Time with Travis Wingfield is good if you like numbers and no complete homerism.

Dolphins Talk is good too but I I like it if Mike or Tom are on.

For offseason and funny Dolphins stories, my favorite is The Fish Tank. For in-season weekly analysis, I really like 3 Yards per Carry and Drive Time. I also occasionally listen to X's and Omar. For a more national perspective, I like listening to The Bill Simmons Podcast. Speaking of which, Simmons is very high on the Fins. He said he thinks they're legit and might be the 2nd best team in the AFC behind KC...he thinks they'll win the division and can beat Pittsburgh for what it's worth.

Thanks guys I'll give these podcasts a listen and try them out.

Locked on dolphins is really good, I like 3 yards per carry a lot, Draft Dudes is good too if your a draft guy those are the three main I listen to

I like 3YPC the best, locked on is also good.

I liked Travis’ old pod better when he did locked on then I do drive time. I like to listen to the pressers and he spends a lot of time recapping what I already have heard.

I like 3YPC the best, locker on is also good.

I liked Travis’ old pod better when he did locked on then I do drive time. I like to listen to the pressers and he spends a lot of time recapping what I already have heard.
Yeah I agree. Sometimes I will listen to drive time Monday mornings for the recap from Sunday’s game cause he uploads the recap video Sunday nights or early Monday mornings which works for my schedule. He also has cuts of the press conferences which is cool

3ypc has the deepest insights by far. The others I've seen are great though more in a 'cheer the boys on' kind of way

I agree on all listed above. I listen to all of them and each has its place. It is so nice for me, having never been a Floridian, to hear some serious content about the fins. Seriously this is all relatively new to me, and I am not that old .

3 ypc and Locked on Dolphins made my final cut. I’ve only got time for two Dolphins podcast.

Back
Top Bottom