favorite play? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

favorite play?

Mine is Garo Yepremian trying to throw the ball in the super bowl.

I don't know how many will recall this, but Zach Thomas laying out Sean Jefferson in Zachs first regular season NFL start. That was the most brutal hit Zach put on anyone in his entire NFL career

I'm young, so I don't to back that far. I'd have to go with Lamar Smith's run in OT against Indy in the playoff game. The radio call by Zimpfer and Mad Dog is classic.

Thats a tough one alright.

In the time I've been around for the Phinz, the Thompson catch to beat the Patriots was just amazing.

jcaponio said:
I'm young, so I don't to back that far. I'd have to go with Lamar Smith's run in OT against Indy in the playoff game. The radio call by Zimpfer and Mad Dog is classic.

ahhhhh, good one

Ricky williams TD run to put the jets away and break the 4 year curse.

The bomb Marino threw to Irving Fryar in Marino's first game back from injury on 4th down to win the game. That was awesome.

I liked Oronde Gadsen a lot I woul say that all the one handed jump balls he got on the endzone were sublime < He had like 3 or 4 for TD >

wes welkers punt return this year in ne

havnt seen anyone in a long long time in miami do that

that ricky running wild to break the jets mini curse what great, but do you guys remember the catch gadsden made before the end of the first half...it was a sick one handed speasr while getting hit. marino back and roasting new england in 94 was great also. one of my earliest fins memories was a catch at snowy soldier field by mark clayton underthrown and falling down he pulled it in and set up the winning field goal, lol i dont even remember what year it was but i think the final score was 13-10

D-bolt said:
I don't know how many will recall this, but Zach Thomas laying out Sean Jefferson in Zachs first regular season NFL start. That was the most brutal hit Zach put on anyone in his entire NFL career
hell yah..he killed that guy from the pats..that was great!

Back
Top Bottom