Favorite Teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite Teams

WildHeart

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What Other Teams Do You Like Besides The Dolphins? I Am A Dolphins And Eagles Fan :D :

I thought you liked the pink team??

I respect a lot of teams. I can't say I have a clear 2nd favorite though.

Besides the Fins? My number two and three teams would be: Carolina and Cleveland.

Ive always had an inclination to follow the Falcons, Broncos, an the Vikings.

Ive always liked Plummer, ever since i first heard of "Jake the Snake" and I was dissapointed beyond belief when he went to Arizona. Now that he is in Denver I seem to be following the Broncos a bit more. But dont worry, I bleed orange and aqua :D

Bills--the main one obviously
other teams I always liked were the Vikings, and Broncos when they had Elway....if you guys break that down, before 1997 those 3 were 0-12 in superbowls:lol: ..wouldn't mind seeing Seattle go all the way.

I'm partial to different teams every year because of certain players, coaches, or just the underdog role(though i rooted against NE in the superbowl).
How can you not root for Brett Favre?(unless you're an NFC Norther)
Root for the good guys alot: Steve Mariucci, Andy Reid, John Fox, Marvin Lewis..too many.

I don't have a second or third favorite team. Once the Fins our out for the season I root for some sort of natural disaster to put an end to the playoffs and superbowl!

1-Dolphins
2-Seahawks
3-Jaguars

I also like the Broncos & Bengals because of Portis & Palmer respectively.

I like the bears for my second team...I was a big underdog fan while growing up watching football

Back
Top Bottom