Favorite upset Game that Coach Shula dominated | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite upset Game that Coach Shula dominated

No I was living in NYC. I was born and raised there. At the time he and I worked for the same firm on Wall Street.
That must be rough being a Dolphins fan living there being surrounded by Jet fans or was it that bad?

That must be rough being a Dolphins fan living there being surrounded by Jet fans or was it that bad?
It was bad. Lots of arguments and fights and dumb fans. I was a hated Dolphins fan to say the least. But now I live just east of Philadelphia and they are worse than New York fans, when it comes to their sports teams.

You should move to Green Bay LOL. We’re good fans.
Lmaooooo!!! I don't think so. I hardly get any snow where I live. I don't think I could take the Green Bay weather!!! I'm not far from the beach where I live now. Wouldn't have it any other way. Come live by me? Lots of bikini clad women and great summer weather.

Lmaooooo!!! I don't think so. I hardly get any snow where I live. I don't think I could take the Green Bay weather!!! I'm not far from the beach where I live now. Wouldn't have it any other way. Come live by me? Lots of bikini clad women and great summer weather.
LOL your obviously in Florida? I wouldn’t mind actually.

I remember. I was working on Wall Street at the time and one of my Co Workers was a huge Dallas Cowboys Fan. All he ever talked about was the Cowboys. It was non stop from him. He comes up to me a few days before the game and started bustin my ballz about how Dallas was going to shut Miami out. So the wise azz propositions me to bet him in the game. In front of the entire office.

I took him up on his bet, in large part because I was embarrassed to say no. On the day before the game, many of my co workers were privately telling me they hope Miami wins. Just to see this Jabroni with his tail up his kaboos.

I was at my girlfriends house at the time watching the game. When Leon Lett lost his mind and it resulted in Miami winning I jumped like I never jumped before. I was completely nuts.

Needless to say, on Monday when he returned to work, he wouldn't talk to me. I never said a word, never berated him or made any kind of unwelcomed gestures towards him. He would continue to talk Cowboys but never, ever spoke to me again. I'll say this, the rest of my co workers let him have it for days on end. They really got to him. I stayed silent letting the win, eat at him. I'll never forget that as long as I live. There is so much more to this story, but I'll leave it at this.
You banged his girlfriend while wearing a Dan Marino jersey?

Actually, one of my favorite games ever and one of Shula's best wins ever was in the 82 AFC championship game where we beat the stinking jets 14-0.......that was the game AJ Duhe had 3 INT's and it was a great game plan that Shula and Bill Arnsparger had.......not covering the field the day before turned the game into the "mudbowl"........it was just brilliant.

Actually, one of my favorite games ever and one of Shula's best wins ever was in the 82 AFC championship game where we beat the stinking jets 14-0.......that was the game AJ Duhe had 3 INT's and it was a great game plan that Shula and Bill Arnsparger had.......not covering the field the day before turned the game into the "mudbowl"........it was just brilliant.

Oh yeah. My cousin and I had a huge brawl after that game. Lmaooooo

I was at the Bears game and it was the most excited I had ever been at a game I actually attended. To sit and listen to all the Bear fans in the stadium before the game and them yelling how the Bears were going to destory the Dolphins. Then watch them leave early with their tails between their legs, the greatest and most satisfying home win in Dolphin history, IMO.

Me too, my first live game, decided after that I was getting season tickets as soon as I could afford them.

My favorite Shula moment was in a loss when he figured out how to get back in the game versus San Diego. It was sad losing that game but no dolphin team showed more heart than that one
What year?

Back
Top Bottom