Favourite Dolphins podcast? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favourite Dolphins podcast?

I have to say I don't understand the attraction of podcasts. Likewise in true crime, another realm I frequent. Everyone raves about podcasts then I can't get through the first five minutes.

Why should I spend 20 minutes or an hour listening to 2 or 3 guys blab about something when I can get greater cross-section and caliber of analysis by quickly sampling a forum like this?
cant read and drive. and the topic (dolphins) I am interested in :)

Looked for 3YPC from the social media and podcasts section on here. They seem to have mostly gone? I had to scroll down and the last one was from last September. Anyone else seeing that?

Locked on Dolphins is the best. We are lucky to have Kyle Crabbs as the presenter 1 of the main men in the draft network.

Dolphins talk daily is good from a more fans perspective and I sometimes listen to the Finsider again worth a listen.

if I’m bored I sometimes listen to the locked on NFL and move the sticks podcast

Best fins podcast bar none. his individual deep dive episodes on waddle , smith, pitts, chase, and Sewell are the most detailed and schematic podcasts a fin fan could have asked for during the draft season.

I would have recommended listening to these deep dive episodes before the draft, but only waddle is on the team now , so I’ll just recomend listening to waddle and if u like it enough do the pitts next; that was an extremely clever episode
This. Crabbs' deep dive "pros and cons" of these players was awesome. After listening to this it actually had me a little concerned about drafting Kyle Pitts! Lol

That said, this guys knows his stuff and has been saying for a solid month or more that Waddle would help Miami's offense more than anyone. He also has been saying for a month or more that Jaelan Phillips was the best pass rusher in this class.

I have to say I don't understand the attraction of podcasts. Likewise in true crime, another realm I frequent. Everyone raves about podcasts then I can't get through the first five minutes.

Why should I spend 20 minutes or an hour listening to 2 or 3 guys blab about something when I can get greater cross-section and caliber of analysis by quickly sampling a forum like this?
I really think you'd enjoy The Fish Tank since you like to reminisce and tell interesting stories from Dolphins past. They get former Dolphins players and just sit and shoot the breeze with them and I always laugh every episode...lots of good inside stories and funny stuff about old teammates, etc. The players range from guys on the Dolphins in the 70s all the way to guys who played for Miami 5 or 10 years ago.

I never listened to a podcast in my life until after Covid started. I stopped going to the gym and began taking hour long walks in my neighborhood to get some exercise. After the first week I was bored out of my mind, but my wife recommended podcasts so my first thought was Dolphins podcasts...been hooked ever since.

Glad to know it's not just me. I've tried so many times to listen to podcasts and I'm fairly sure I've never listened more than five minutes as well. It's one of those weird things where I still mildly have a desire to want to listen to one but I just can't do it. So many false starts.

Locked on Dolphins with Kyle Crabbs is the best...I don’t care for the podcast that sidetrack into non-Dolphin related banter.

On the fin side is another one I enjoy!
On the fin side is way too pressimistic for my taste. They seem to purposely looking for negative angle in all subjects just to show they are cool and have more insights than others.

I used to like 3ypc, but in all honestly Clancy on that show has turned me off it. I don't agree with Kyle Crabbs a lot of the time on his analysis but I do enjoy his breakdowns and respect his opinion and the amount of work he puts in, so Locked on Dolphins and the Draft Dudes are my two listens right now. The Draft dudes do a live youtube stream too and that's a lot of fun.

3ypc & Locked On

But Kyle Crabbs is my absolute favorite person in all of Dolphins media at the moment. I don't always agree with him either, but love his breakdowns and his genuine passion and reasoning behind everything he says. He's waaaaaay better than Travis in every way.

Back
Top Bottom