Favourite Dolphins podcast? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favourite Dolphins podcast?

YorkshirePhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am currently listening to Finfans podcast, 3 yards per carry podcast and supplement this with Around the NFL (which can be annoying as two hosts are Jets and Patriots fans) along with the GM shuffle podcast.

Can anyone recommend any other good Dolphins podcasts? I've listened to the Audible with Kim Bokamper but just can't get into it! (Don't know why!).

Fins Up

my fav is Locked on Dolphins with Kyle Crabbs,
He was all over Waddle since the start. Not that they would take him, but who he wanted and felt was the best fit. Did great
breakdowns as to why.
Listen to a few others, but that one is my number one

Crabbs is nothing more than an algorithm user to pump out massive amounts of crap for hits.
I don't consider him a reporter in any sense of the word.
Anytime I see dolphins wire I automatically skip.
Just my opinion.

That's what opinions are for, lol. no problem. Have a go to pod?
Trying to find others that I like also. It is a mixed bag out there.

The only one I know is 3 yards because I think it's run by a few gentlemen on this sight. But honestly I've never listened. Don't really do pods. But they get a lot of praise on here.

I am currently listening to Finfans podcast, 3 yards per carry podcast and supplement this with Around the NFL (which can be annoying as two hosts are Jets and Patriots fans) along with the GM shuffle podcast.

Can anyone recommend any other good Dolphins podcasts? I've listened to the Audible with Kim Bokamper but just can't get into it! (Don't know why!).

Fins Up
Locked on Dolphins with Kyle Crabbs is the best...I don’t care for the podcast that sidetrack into non-Dolphin related banter.

On the fin side is another one I enjoy!

I don't usually promote but I do like Jackson Krueger. Not sure if it's a pod but I watch on YouTube.
The reason I like him is he goes back on his analysis and reviews why he was right or why he was wrong. By no means does he hit on everyone but who does. He's humble and the only one I know that go back to film to show where he missed in analysis.
But he also has great film break down on almost every everyone.

Im an inseason listener and poster on here more than anything else. Nowadays I feel a lot of folks enjoy the team building more than the football. I enjoy the football more.

That said I like 3ypc the best, then locked on and drive time. I liked Travis better on locked on then drive them. I’m a presser junkie so I hear what Travis highlights before the pod. Pods are great if you have a job where you’re in front of a computer all day.

Fins Up
3YPC and Locked on Dolphins are my two favorites. Drive Time is third for me. Because Travis works for the Dolphins, he can't be critical of them on his podcast, but I really like it when he has guests (draft experts, players, etc.) on his show.

My favorite off-season Dolphins podcast is The Fish Tank. That show is awesome as they interview former Dolphins and always have funny stories.

I have to say I don't understand the attraction of podcasts. Likewise in true crime, another realm I frequent. Everyone raves about podcasts then I can't get through the first five minutes.

Why should I spend 20 minutes or an hour listening to 2 or 3 guys blab about something when I can get greater cross-section and caliber of analysis by quickly sampling a forum like this?

Locked on with Travis was amazing. Now he’s just part of the organization which is great for him but crap for the listeners imo. Now I don’t listen to locked on nor Travis

my fav is Locked on Dolphins with Kyle Crabbs,
He was all over Waddle since the start. Not that they would take him, but who he wanted and felt was the best fit. Did great
breakdowns as to why.
Listen to a few others, but that one is my number one
Best fins podcast bar none. his individual deep dive episodes on waddle , smith, pitts, chase, and Sewell are the most detailed and schematic podcasts a fin fan could have asked for during the draft season.

I would have recommended listening to these deep dive episodes before the draft, but only waddle is on the team now , so I’ll just recomend listening to waddle and if u like it enough do the pitts next; that was an extremely clever episode

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom