FB Vonta Leach to visit Dolphins on Wednesday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FB Vonta Leach to visit Dolphins on Wednesday

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Multiple reports say Leach is going to visit the Dolphins.

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/344589929222909954

Jason La Canfora said:
Vonta Leach will be visiting the Dolphins wed. Plenty of interest in the Pro Bowl fullback

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/344587960970260480

Adam Schefter said:
Former Ravens FB Vonta Leach is scheduled to fly to and visit Miami on Wednesday. Dolphins still have about $17 million in cap space.

Miami seems very interested in upgrading the fullback position, and remember that the waiver claim for Rodriguez was put in before Leach was released by Baltimore.

Not looking good for Lane or Thomas, imo.

LD

Not looking good for Lane or Thomas, imo.

LD

Grats for manging to fit in a dig at Thomas in a fullback thread

Anyways, for the right (very low) price sure.

I'd like this move. Leach would bring good leadership and experience to the backfield.

Apparantly sherman coached him with the packers and the texans and is a big leach fan

It'd be a smart move and would give Lamar Miller the best lead blocker in the business. Remember how much we loved Lou Polite that one year? Vonta can help us get those tough yards and pave the way for Miller and Co.

@AbramsonPBP: Vonta Leach's agent confirm to Post that he is visiting tomorrow, says he is very interested in Dolphins

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 2m
Leach's agent: Leach played for Philbin and Sherman in past: "There's a definite interest with the relationships he developed with them"

^^ new post guy seems pretty good so far

This could actually be good for us, besides the fact he would be a good FB upgrade, we have three young running backs, having an all pro/pro bowler in the room could do them a lot of good

I have a slightly difference take. This and the Rodriguez signing indicates to me that our coaches are not convinced that our O-line (and our current FB's) can protect RT (without help).

Back
Top Bottom