FBGP's 2015 Inside the War Room - Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FBGP's 2015 Inside the War Room - Dolphins

Bro can Misi stay healthy?
I don't know Finfan. He's been pretty healthy up until last season and he seemed to have difficulty getting back to 100%. His performance in some games was sub-par but he was trying to help the team and battled through pain. I hope he can return to top health and I expect that his play will improve accordingly. I also hope that they draft the right mike to enable Koa to go back to his old position.

I don't know Finfan. He's been pretty healthy up until last season and he seemed to have difficulty getting back to 100%. His performance in some games was sub-par but he was trying to help the team and battled through pain. I hope he can return to top health and I expect that his play will improve accordingly. I also hope that they draft the right mike to enable Koa to go back to his old position.

http://www.nfl.com/player/koamisi/496820/profile

2014 Miami Dolphins 11 11 64 49 15 1.0 -- 1 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0
2013 Miami Dolphins 15 12 54 34 20 2.0 -- 3 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0
2012 Miami Dolphins 14 14 65 50 15 3.5 -- 2 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 2
2011 Miami Dolphins 12 9 34 26 8 1.0 -- 1 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0
2010 Miami Dolphins 16 11 41 29 12 4.5 0 2 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0

Not impressed with this mock draft. Lost all credibility when you said Landry can be the number 1 WR.

Not impressed with this mock draft. Lost all credibility when you said Landry can be the number 1 WR.

It's not Landry can be the number 1, it's Landry is and will be our #1 WR. :up:

Well done Emory. Don't let the nay sayers get you down. EVERYONE has their opinion on who should go where and what the team needs. You clearly state this is your opinion. I think you did a good job.

He corrected himself and said Landry will be the #1 option.

Miami could draft Amari Cooper, and if I was the odds maker, I'd still have Landry as the favorite to be Ryan Tannehill's #1 option.

He isn't wrong with the statement. Landry can be the #1 option in the slot or wherever Miami decides to play him.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

I'm ok with Fowler there, get an impact player that makes your front 7 better. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom