FBGP's 2015 Inside the War Room - Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FBGP's 2015 Inside the War Room - Dolphins

You have us needing a Sam when we really need a Mike.

http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2015-nfl-draft-special-inside-the-war-room-miami-dolphins/

Good evening Phins fans! Here's my inside the war room mock draft for you guys.

Enjoy!

Em

I wouldn't freak out at the Fowler selection myself, however I do question your logic considering you have a 2nd round grade on him.

It's one thing to question someone's pick not knowing where they may sit on someone's board (Juwan James last year) and another entirely knowing that they're reaching from their own board to fill a need that could have been filled by sliding Misi back to his original position and drafting BPA at Mike or filling another need (we have them) with a player you actually have a 1st round grade on - or trade down.

We need a mike LB not a sam LB. Koa Misi is decent in the sam role. Emery presents well but he is off base here.

Appreciate the effort but it seems like you have some team needs mixed up. SAM backer isn't a need especially if Chris McCain starts. Koa Misi can slide right over and play SAM. MLB is the need. We need an actual starting CB and OG, not just depth. I understand they're your rankings, but Mayle in the 2nd? Brandon Marshall comp?

Much respect nonetheless.

Despite any disagreements, :up: for the efforts and video.

I pretty much disagree with the whole thing! But good effort! Nice vid!

I'm with everyone else I think you are waaaaaay off base on this one, but good video and thanks for the effort!

i hate everything in this draft, first of all fowler at 14 ? lol, vince mayle in the 2nd ? lol

I wouldn't freak out at the Fowler selection myself, however I do question your logic considering you have a 2nd round grade on him.

It's one thing to question someone's pick not knowing where they may sit on someone's board (Juwan James last year) and another entirely knowing that they're reaching from their own board to fill a need that could have been filled by sliding Misi back to his original position and drafting BPA at Mike or filling another need (we have them) with a player you actually have a 1st round grade on - or trade down.

[video=youtube;GFk65IDWkVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFk65IDWkVw[/video]

Back
Top Bottom