Feedback on several Miami Dolphins from ex-Hurricane who has been working with them | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feedback on several Miami Dolphins from ex-Hurricane who has been working with them

Finfan83nj

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

On Igbo

“It’s not likely he would [play on the boundary] a lot given you have Xavien Howard and Byron Jones,” Wilson said. “He probably would be used inside the majority. But I know they defensively really emphasize and cherish the ability to have players play multiple positions. He’s fast, super explosive. Just needs to touch up technique work. His ceiling is high. He has tremendous athletic ability. Throwing a ball and getting it beyond him is not easy to do.”

Article also states Rowe has added some muscle.

On Igbo
“It’s not likely he would [play on the boundary] a lot given you have Xavien Howard and Byron Jones,” Wilson said. “He probably would be used inside the majority. But I know they defensively really emphasize and cherish the ability to have players play multiple positions. He’s fast, super explosive. Just needs to touch up technique work. His ceiling is high. He has tremendous athletic ability. Throwing a ball and getting it beyond him is not easy to do.”
Article also states Rowe has added some muscle.
Seem to recall both of Noah's parents represented Nigeria at the Olympics (Mom won a bronze medal in the 4x100m relay team at Barcelona, Dad was a long jumper). He's blessed with great athletic genes.

Last edited:
I think Igbinoghene will end up being the #2 CB out of this Draft, trailing only Okudah.

Once Flores and Co coach up his technique the sky is the limit for him.
I'm not so sure I'm ready to appoint Okudah as the favorite to be the best corner in this draft. It was a very deep position with a lot of high ceiling players.

Lingering knee issue with Howard....go figure
yep, that was the biggest thing from the article. Surgery wasn't a cleanup and he can't do drills now...just run. Not good sign for near term or long term future.

Are we talking about a more recent surgery or the one from several months ago? If someone with access to the article or info could clarify it would be appreciated. We knew the surgery from the in season injury wasn't a cleanup situation.

It's the same surgery from Nov.

Good to know thanks. As for him not doing drills, I doubt if that is too uncommon for players to not be doing drills until actual training camp starts following knee surgery. Especially drills not supervised by the team. I won't worry until we start talking about missing regular season games.

From what I’m understanding on the “off-forum” side of things, they’re being extra cautious - mostly the team. His injury guarantee is great.

If howard stay hurt this yr. I wouldn't be surprised if he is traded next yr..

If howard stay hurt this yr. I wouldn't be surprised if he is traded next yr..
If that's the case, with that contract, who's going to trade for him, and what could you possibly get? A case of Red Bull, and a bag of stale chips?

That being said, I'm not going to read too much into not doing drills at this point.

Good article. We discussed it during the season but I thought Steven Parker may have gotten lost in some people’s eyes because so many bodies were coming and going. I thought he showed enough to be worthy of the 53. He is not a superstar but I think he’s capable and belongs.

If that's the case, with that contract, who's going to trade for him, and what could you possibly get? A case of Red Bull, and a bag of stale chips?

That being said, I'm not going to read too much into not doing drills at this point.
Are those chips flavored? That could make or break the deal...

Back
Top Bottom