Feeley bulking up.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley bulking up....

rickeyrunsover said:
How? If you dont know then dont reply to the qb debates.

"How?" what? I'm not exactly sure what you're asking me here, or why you are telling me not to talk about the QBs in the debates?

Agent51 said:
Yeah, that was so freakin' funny, shows how much "respect" they give him, smack him where he's injured

Ummmm.... Let me guess!!! You're Feeley hater! Him getting smacked on the butt by Jay Williams after he makes a great play is a show of how much "respect" he gets?? Do you even watch Pro football? It's WHAT THEY DO!! Anyone who makes an awesome play gets smacked on the butt by their teammates. Which hole did you crawl out of ???:shakeno:

And I'll admit that even I found it a little funny to see Feeley grimace in pain from that butt slap but...... I never found in pleasure in it like you did!

Dolphination73 said:
Ummmm.... Let me guess!!! You're Feeley hater! Him getting smacked on the butt by Jay Williams after he makes a great play is a show of how much "respect" he gets?? Do you even watch Pro football? It's WHAT THEY DO!! Anyone who makes an awesome play gets smacked on the butt by their teammates. Which hole did you crawl out of ???:shakeno:

And I'll admit that even I found it a little funny to see Feeley grimace in pain from that butt slap but...... I never found in pleasure in it like you did!

Well, go get a sense of humor, watch a replay of it, then get back to me. Yes, I freakin WATCH pro football, and I know the damn butt-slap is a congrats, I PLAY football. No, I'm not a Feeley "HATER" I am a feeley DOUBTER. If you could actually follow the conversation in posts you would see that my "Yeah, that was so freakin' funny, shows how much "respect" they give him, smack him where he's injured" was a direct tie-in to a previous post regarding an article about how much "respect" feeley got in the locker room for his play last season. You make it out like I'm a freakin sadist or something, saying "that was freakin funny" hardly constitutes "finding pleasure in it". Ease off the dramatics man, you're not some hero of the day for telling me how horrible of a person I am and defending feeley, especially when 2 other people cracked up about it before I even did. I don't get "sick pleasure" from it, I just thought it was funny that he happened to be slapped on the @ss which is exactly where he got injured, its called comedy, three stooges-style. "Man gets injured, friend is unaware of injury and congrats him with celebratory slap on injured area, sparking funny-faced reaction from injured man" THAT is what is funny, his reaction and the fact that the slapee had no clue that was where he was injured, so chill out Captain America, there's more evils in the world for you to try and "protect" than me laughing at feeley being butt-slapped on his injured cheek, jesus.

he supposedly gained respect playing through injuries all year, that *** injury with a ****ty o-line is like the worst combination ever, its like a one armed man hanging off a cliff with jock itch... but the media is the one who always says that earned him the respect, but who knows what the other players really think about him...

arsenal said:
he supposedly gained respect playing through injuries all year, that *** injury with a ****ty o-line is like the worst combination ever, its like a one armed man hanging off a cliff with jock itch... but the media is the one who always says that earned him the respect, but who knows what the other players really think about him...

which was pretty much my original point, that he got respect from being injured and having a crap O-Line, not his "great play" (because there was no great play) which is what usually gains you respect

You sure you're not agent 86....

Agent51 said:
"3. After the toughness he showed last year, he's earned some respect in the locker room. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA, since when does having a SH*T O-Line and getting pounded and injured earn you respect? Anyway, thanks for the articles. I'm willing to give AJ a second chance, given the fact that last season was such a crazy freakin season for EEVRYONE, but he better not dissappoint.

The respect is when you get up after getting pounded and keep trying, no matter what. Some young people fail to understand that unless they have "been around the block" a few times and had a wall or two fall on them. But then again, some people never really face a no win situation. They run from it. Feeley didn't. That is earning respect.

RevRick said:
The respect is when you get up after getting pounded and keep trying, no matter what. Some young people fail to understand that unless they have "been around the block" a few times and had a wall or two fall on them. But then again, some people never really face a no win situation. They run from it. Feeley didn't. That is earning respect.

Apparently people cannot take a J O K E here, jesus. I know all about "respect" I played junior season on a sprained ankle and I was a running back, averaged 4.3 yds per carry that season. Our QB had two broken fingers on his throwing hand, still had 73% completions, both of us got respect for that. But you're right, I'm too young to know about facing adversity, and I just run when things get difficult. If you knew anything about jokes you would see that it wasn't even a shot at feeley, it was a shot at our O-Line, CHILL OUT, thats the second person that has flipped cuz someone cracked a joke. Feeley isn't some damn war veteran, he plays a GAME, and played it with some injuries, half the time he sat out and fiedler ended up playing anyway, that hardly constitues the fierce defense he has now gotten TWICE. I'm not even bashing him, it was a friendly little joke, REAL MEN know how to take em

Agent51 said:
Apparently people cannot take a J O K E here, jesus. I know all about "respect" I played junior season on a sprained ankle and I was a running back, averaged 4.3 yds per carry that season. Our QB had two broken fingers on his throwing hand, still had 73% completions, both of us got respect for that. But you're right, I'm too young to know about facing adversity, and I just run when things get difficult. If you knew anything about jokes you would see that it wasn't even a shot at feeley, it was a shot at our O-Line, CHILL OUT, thats the second person that has flipped cuz someone cracked a joke. Feeley isn't some damn war veteran, he plays a GAME, and played it with some injuries, half the time he sat out and fiedler ended up playing anyway, that hardly constitues the fierce defense he has now gotten TWICE. I'm not even bashing him, it was a friendly little joke, REAL MEN know how to take em

Perhaps you might consider that what you state as your intention was not what was perceived. If you state that this was a joke, so be it. To me it appeared to be a callous statement rather than a joke. As far as taking a shot at our O-line last year, that would be far too easy. The turnstile blocking technique never received better examples than those exhibited by the 2004 Dolphins. But again, it appears from the responses that you seemed to some to be taking a shot at the victim, rather than the perpetrators.

RevRick said:

"Only a fool fights a battle he cannot win" - Genghis Khan

And that guy had a lot of respect from a lot of people.

Agent51 said:
Well, go get a sense of humor, watch a replay of it, then get back to me. Yes, I freakin WATCH pro football, and I know the damn butt-slap is a congrats, I PLAY football. No, I'm not a Feeley "HATER" I am a feeley DOUBTER. If you could actually follow the conversation in posts you would see that my "Yeah, that was so freakin' funny, shows how much "respect" they give him, smack him where he's injured" was a direct tie-in to a previous post regarding an article about how much "respect" feeley got in the locker room for his play last season. You make it out like I'm a freakin sadist or something, saying "that was freakin funny" hardly constitutes "finding pleasure in it". Ease off the dramatics man, you're not some hero of the day for telling me how horrible of a person I am and defending feeley, especially when 2 other people cracked up about it before I even did. I don't get "sick pleasure" from it, I just thought it was funny that he happened to be slapped on the @ss which is exactly where he got injured, its called comedy, three stooges-style. "Man gets injured, friend is unaware of injury and congrats him with celebratory slap on injured area, sparking funny-faced reaction from injured man" THAT is what is funny, his reaction and the fact that the slapee had no clue that was where he was injured, so chill out Captain America, there's more evils in the world for you to try and "protect" than me laughing at feeley being butt-slapped on his injured cheek, jesus.

Hey man, if that was really your message it's all good! Simple misunderstanding and I'm man enough to admit that I may have jumped the gun by firing at you. But just so you're aware (for future reference)..... The way you phrased your statement barely indicated that you were giving Feeley any kind of props. And the fact that you were sought after by 3 posters is indicative of that. You may just want be a little more careful as to how you word things in your posts as many people are bound to misconstrue what's being said....... I gotta get back to work!!

"PEACE" From The Big Apple!:cooldude:

RevRick said:
Perhaps you might consider that what you state as your intention was not what was perceived. If you state that this was a joke, so be it. To me it appeared to be a callous statement rather than a joke. As far as taking a shot at our O-line last year, that would be far too easy. The turnstile blocking technique never received better examples than those exhibited by the 2004 Dolphins. But again, it appears from the responses that you seemed to some to be taking a shot at the victim, rather than the perpetrators.

If I were taking shots at the victim (which I'm assuming you mean Feeley) then I would have taken shots at Fiedler too, or Lamar Gordon, hell, ALL the QBs and RBs that were injured as a result of their poor play. The ORIGINAL joke tied into a line from one of the posted articles in one of those links, the article happened to be about AJ, so he was the one named in the joke, which was a crack on the O-Line, easy as it may be, they deserve cheap shots. I rest my case, this argument is lame, new subject please

Dolphination73 said:
Hey man, if that was really your message it's all good! Simple misunderstanding and I'm man enough to admit that I may have jumped the gun by firing at you. But just so you're aware (for future reference)..... The way you phrased your statement barely indicated that you were giving Feeley any kind of props. And the fact that you were sought after by 3 posters is indicative of that. You may just want be a little more careful as to how you word things in your posts as many people are bound to misconstrue what's being said....... I gotta get back to work!!

"PEACE" From The Big Apple!:cooldude:

No probs, sorry if my response was a litte harsh, I just guess sometimes I don't get why people can't just have a sense of humor, and I thought you were one of them. The world needs humor, or its freakin' DULL. I re-read my post that seemed to cause all the controversy and STILL don't get what did it, lol. I mean, i QUOTED the dude before me that himself laughed at the butt slap, then mearely stated that i thought it was "freakin funny" too, but oh well, maybe its because I'm typing it and sarcasm doesn't really translate well to typed things on the internet, but I'm over it, it's all good.

i was gonna post something, but i'm worried about the back lash

...is it safe to post yet?...:shakeno:

So Feeley has actually been working out, and trying to improve himself? Wow, from all I have heard from posters on this site they made it sound like he was off jetsetting and having Pina Colada's at Cancun all this time...

Agent51 said:
"3. After the toughness he showed last year, he's earned some respect in the locker room. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA, since when does having a SH*T O-Line and getting pounded and injured earn you respect? Anyway, thanks for the articles. I'm willing to give AJ a second chance, given the fact that last season was such a crazy freakin season for EEVRYONE, but he better not dissappoint.

Its called playing through pain, thats what earned him respect.

Back
Top Bottom