Feeley bulking up.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley bulking up....

rickeyrunsover said:
You asked how does he gain respect by playing hurt, I said if you dont know the answer to that then there is no point in debating.

I didn't ask how he got respect by playing hurt. I JOKINGLY (for the trillionth time) asked since when does having a sh*tty O-Line that gets you sacked and injured all year long earn you respect. Plus, he only played hurt when FORCED to, if you remember when Jay was healthy AJ sat, even though Jay was playing like absolute CRAP. The only time AJ played hurt was when Jay was hurt too, and because Dave was too dumb too toss Sage in. Sage COULDN'T have been any worse than two injured QBs, and our season was pretty much gone anyway, so it couldn't have hurt.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Well I saw him on TV golfing at least three different tournaments, saw him on ESPN doing some NASA zero gravity tests. And at a few functions with Heather. He could be working out also, but I feel he should have been following around Linehan like a lost little puppy looking for an scraps (Sorry Scrap) of the offense he could get.

It's all up to AJ, and I hope he wins the job! But I really have my doubts!

JT had a golf tournament this past weekend, is he slacking?

Good thing AJ is bulking up, because if we draft Smith he'll need strong arms for carrying that clip board the rest of his career!

DOLFANMIKE said:
Good thing AJ is bulking up, because if we draft Smith he'll need strong arms for carrying that clip board the rest of his career!

:rolleyes:

Agent51 said:
I didn't ask how he got respect by playing hurt. I JOKINGLY (for the trillionth time) asked since when does having a sh*tty O-Line that gets you sacked and injured all year long earn you respect. Plus, he only played hurt when FORCED to, if you remember when Jay was healthy AJ sat, even though Jay was playing like absolute CRAP. The only time AJ played hurt was when Jay was hurt too, and because Dave was too dumb too toss Sage in. Sage COULDN'T have been any worse than two injured QBs, and our season was pretty much gone anyway, so it couldn't have hurt.

ejhhhhhh, wrong! AJ started teh Seattle game, Jay was healthy. AJ got nailed, Jay came in and then got hurt. But before Jay was hurt and out for teh year, AJ was named the starter by Bates. It was Wanny that kept his favorite as starter. When Bates took over, he named AJ the starter for teh reaminder of teh year before Jay went out.

jbond said:
I haven't noticed anyone mention anything about Feeley bulking up so I will. Thoughts on how this will affect his long-term ball and accuracy...? Anyone?

...and no funny comments on how the extra weight will help pad his fall when he's getting slammed to the ground.... :)

I hadn't heard that till now, how much has he bulked up? I think a few ponds will help in his ability to sustain punishment ,but to add bulk to his arms is a mistake,IMO.

rickeyrunsover said:
ejhhhhhh, wrong! AJ started teh Seattle game, Jay was healthy. AJ got nailed, Jay came in and then got hurt. But before Jay was hurt and out for teh year, AJ was named the starter by Bates. It was Wanny that kept his favorite as starter. When Bates took over, he named AJ the starter for teh reaminder of teh year before Jay went out.

what are you trying to prove here? I never said he didn't START, I said he wasn't THAT respectable because he didn't play hurt BY CHOICE, the only times he PLAYED hurt were when Jay was hurt too. If jay was healthy and AJ was hurt, AJ sat (for the majority, one or two games to dispute this doesn't disprove my point), so he didn't play when hurt by choice, thus it isn't very respectable. He played hurt when jaywas hurt too becase he had to, there was no other QB because Sage never played

Agent51 said:
"3. After the toughness he showed last year, he's earned some respect in the locker room. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA, since when does having a SH*T O-Line and getting pounded and injured earn you respect? Anyway, thanks for the articles. I'm willing to give AJ a second chance, given the fact that last season was such a crazy freakin season for EEVRYONE, but he better not dissappoint.

Ahhhh... yeah I that should gain you some respect from your teammates... why shouldn't it? Good point... funny joke.

Agent51 said:
what are you trying to prove here? I never said he didn't START, I said he wasn't THAT respectable because he didn't play hurt BY CHOICE, the only times he PLAYED hurt were when Jay was hurt too. If jay was healthy and AJ was hurt, AJ sat (for the majority, one or two games to dispute this doesn't disprove my point), so he didn't play when hurt by choice, thus it isn't very respectable. He played hurt when jaywas hurt too becase he had to, there was no other QB because Sage never played
So popping your finger out of socket and then throwing a TD Pass a couple plays later isn't showing toughness and gaining respect from your teammates?

Back
Top Bottom