Feeley bulking up.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley bulking up....

jbond

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed anyone mention anything about Feeley bulking up so I will. Thoughts on how this will affect his long-term ball and accuracy...? Anyone?

...and no funny comments on how the extra weight will help pad his fall when he's getting slammed to the ground.... :)

The extra weight will help pad his fall when he's getting slammed to the ground. :)

jbond said:
I haven't noticed anyone mention anything about Feeley bulking up so I will. Thoughts on how this will affect his long-term ball and accuracy...? Anyone?

...and no funny comments on how the extra weight will help pad his fall when he's getting slammed to the ground.... :)

Well since I haven't actually SEEN anything from him long ball or accuracy-wise I can't really judge how it will effect him because I have nothing to base it on. Where did you get that he was bulking up (not challenging your statement or the fact that he is, just wondering where the news came from)

multiple news articles that came out today/yesterday....will find them in a min. and edit this post to include them...

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2005/04/15/a10c_dolphinqbs_0415.html

"Feeley's looking pretty good, too. He finished last season weighing about 210 pounds, but is now up to 223."

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050415/SPORTS/504150349/1002

"Asked if he felt he would be the starter on opening day, Feeley -- who has added roughly 12 pounds of muscle since the end of last season -- replied that every quarterback who comes to Miami feels like they'll be the starter."

etc. etc.

I saw him in that locker room interview. Only his head though. I've always thought he could add some bulk but what I was worried about from the video was that it looked like he was growing a moustache. Eeeuuuccckk.

HysterikiLL said:
but what I was worried about from the video was that it looked like he was growing a moustache. Eeeuuuccckk.
I bit late to try and gain Wanny's affection :roflmao:

"3. After the toughness he showed last year, he's earned some respect in the locker room. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA, since when does having a SH*T O-Line and getting pounded and injured earn you respect? Anyway, thanks for the articles. I'm willing to give AJ a second chance, given the fact that last season was such a crazy freakin season for EEVRYONE, but he better not dissappoint.

HysterikiLL said:
I saw him in that locker room interview. Only his head though. I've always thought he could add some bulk but what I was worried about from the video was that it looked like he was growing a moustache. Eeeuuuccckk.

wanny's legacy lives on :yell:

will the dirt lip never go away?

I still feel we should be giving Feeley every snap this summer. Splitting snaps last year with "Ears" did not help anyone. Given the chance, he may be our future. BUt we will not know that if he is not given that opportunity. That being said, I still draft a QB in 3 or 4, McPherson, Campbell if he is still around - which I doubt, or LeFors.

"Water covers 75% of the world...Surtain and Madison cover the rest."

That is quite possibly the coolest statement ever

I'll never forget that game where Feeley broke his *** and went over to the sidelines after he made a good play and somebody patted his *** and he screamed in pain. I laughed hard that day.

think that was Bowens that smacked him.....that was hilarious.....

kingnate85 said:
I'll never forget that game where Feeley broke his *** and went over to the sidelines after he made a good play and somebody patted his *** and he screamed in pain. I laughed hard that day.

Yeah, that was so freakin' funny, shows how much "respect" they give him, smack him where he's injured

Agent51 said:
"3. After the toughness he showed last year, he's earned some respect in the locker room. "

HAHAHAHAHAHA, since when does having a SH*T O-Line and getting pounded and injured earn you respect? Anyway, thanks for the articles. I'm willing to give AJ a second chance, given the fact that last season was such a crazy freakin season for EEVRYONE, but he better not dissappoint.

How? If you dont know then dont reply to the qb debates.

kingnate85 said:

:lol: Was that the time when he sprained his finger or something?? He was flopping around on the field as play continued like a beached dolphin. It was so freakin' dramatic

Back
Top Bottom