Feeley impressed Holmgren | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley impressed Holmgren

Nice insight into Holmgren's mind. I remember when he went to the Seahawks he was like the most coveted coach in the NFL.

Now not so much I guess, but I do like how he handles QBs. He even turned Hasselbeck into a winner and a pro bowler. He likes Feeley, but he's not the one handling Feeley...Wannstedt is.

I wonder if there is a reason Holmgren has been talking so much about the Dolphins (the quote about our corners and this one). Perhaps he is considering Miami as a potential new employer in the event his team underperforms this year.

I can't say that I would mind that, btw.

Bet he misses Ron Wolf right about now....

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Nice insight into Holmgren's mind. I remember when he went to the Seahawks he was like the most coveted coach in the NFL.

Now not so much I guess, but I do like how he handles QBs. He even turned Hasselbeck into a winner and a pro bowler. He likes Feeley, but he's not the one handling Feeley...Wannstedt is.
Maybe Trestman will be the one guiding the kid?? I hope so anyway...Wanny seems to handle QBs the exact opposite as Holmgren....

He likes Feeley, but he's not the one handling Feeley...Wannstedt is.

I think the best thing we have going for our and Feeley's future is that Wannstedt is not handling him. Trestman will hopefully, Holmgren-like, transform Feeley into a Pro Bowler.

Marc Trestman is handling Feeley.

I was questioning the move for Feeley big time when it happened. Then an article came out that Ron Wolf liked Feeley alot and singled him out as the QB to go for during his interview or meeting with Huizennga for the "consultant" job.

So when something like that is said, you just say "Woh." and take a couple of steps back. Especially when it's said by Wolf.

Holmgren is still an excellent coach, he just couldn't handle the responsibilities of both coach & GM. They should return the the playoffs this year but they need to rebuild the inside of both lines & ILB.

Smart of the staff to pick the candidates brains and gain a wealth of knowledge then basically stand pat.

Back
Top Bottom