Feeley = Much Improved | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley = Much Improved

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
I think that with Brown and Possibly Ricky in the backfield, Chambers, Booker, and Boston(if he returns to pro bowl form), and a much improved O-line with the much needed help from Huock; Feeley can improve enough to be our QB for atleast another 3-5 years.

He showed alot of self-improvement towards the end of the season last year and I think it will carry on into this year and with more weapons he can only get better.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
I think that with Brown and Possibly Ricky in the backfield, Chambers, Booker, and Boston(if he returns to pro bowl form), and a much improved O-line with the much needed help from Huock; Feeley can improve enough to be our QB for atleast another 3-5 years.

If he throws to our team and not the defenders, I can agree with you!

He will have no excuses this year, he has weapons! As the old saying goes, its time to or get off the pot!

Well, if he has improved he better not waste anytime in showing it. His leash is about an inch long, if his bad decision making tendencies crop up he'll be holding a clip board faster than he can say heather mitts...

NJFINSFAN1 said:

He will have no excuses this year, he has weapons! As the old saying goes, its time to or get off the pot!
:yeahthat:

NJFINSFAN1 said:

Agreed. I'm not sold on him, but he definitely showed improvement by the end of the year. Any sane person would also have to consider the circumstances he was playing under as well.

Agua said:
Agreed. I'm not sold on him, but he definitely showed improvement by the end of the year. Any sane person would also have to consider the circumstances he was playing under as well.

Yep, he will have a All Pro RB (yes not the same) in Ricky, a possible future ALL Pro RB in Brown, A possible ALL Pro WR & TE, one of the best respected O-Line/OC coaches in the league!

If he can't do it this year, he never will. It's all up to him!

Its all about time. NO QB would've been successful behind that line last year. get over it. Expecting him to save the season last year was unrealistic. I'll reiterate that coaching is going to be the biggest improvement this offseason. Feely AND the rest of the offense should the benficiaries.

NJFINSFAN1 said:

It has nothing to do with weapons in terms of receivers or RB'ls it all starts in the trenches, if the QB and skilled players can trust their OL to give them time, holes, and pick up blitzes, everyone will look better. AJ is a heck of a QB, I'm not sure why ppl can't see that, with time, I'm sure we will see the real AJ, and I think the real AJ will be fun to watch. Will he make mistakes from time to time, of course, haven't seen a QB who didn't.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yep, he will have a All Pro RB (yes not the same) in Ricky, a possible future ALL Pro RB in Brown, A possible ALL Pro WR & TE, one of the best respected O-Line/OC coaches in the league!

I would have to agree with that.

It may have nothing to do with AJ improving, if Gus outplays him he'll be holding the clipboard. He definately should be better, cause last year he was pathetic, it comes down to how quickly he can learn Linehan's offense. Regardless if Aj does not have a good year I don't think he'll be in a Dolphins uniform for '06.

b_hjelmeland123 said:

That does make sense. He does need to show that his decision making skills are going to improve as well. He did seem to crack under the extreme pressure he was under last year. You can look at it this way that he will not have as much heat on him this year in terms of defensive pressure. Our O line could not be much worse than it was last year. You have to think that with the additional personnel and the best O-line coach in the league they will be much better.

Feeley still has to prove that he can make good throws consistently and greatly reduce the amount of INT's and ones that are returned for TD's. Those are the ones that hurt the most. I am sick of have our QB's being the leaders in that stat.

well i for one think that feeley will have a better year with more weapons and better coaching. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

NJFINSFAN1 said:

3 Possible All Pro Wr's! Chambers, Boston and Booker. Madden 06 is looking equally as nice as in real life!

NJFINSFAN1 said:

:shakeno: He would need one more group to be successfull before he runs out of excuses - the OL. Huock has to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear for him or any other QB to be successfull.

Back
Top Bottom