Feeley on a Roll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley on a Roll

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
According to Coach Dave Wannstedt, published in the Miami Herald, A.J. Feeley is on a roll and is starting to look like an NFL QB. Here's a quote from Wanny.....Coach Dave Wannstedt said he was particularly pleased with Feeley when compared to the quarterback's play from a month ago when the team held its first offseason camps.

This gives us hope.

Wanny saying something like this should have some significance because he wanted Jay back and if the man who can be taking his place is pleasing Wanny (not in that way, like fiedler would do :))then Feeley could start.

When Wanny praises AJ, I tend to think its real. He's usually backing up his boy FeeFee, so I'm encouraged to hearing some positive things said about AJ. Also, this is the first time I can recall Wanny saying anything positive about A.J.

Not sure it states more than the obvious...

...he had to learn the offense and is improving in his performance as it becomes more natural to him. It's being reported everywhere that he's making strides. It should have been expected and should allay some of the fears that he wont excel enough to truly compete with Jay.

Hopefully it's one issue we can worry less about and hope that when the pads come on in camp he gets the protection he needs to play ball and show his worth.

I was reading JColes forum and he was describing these mini-camps as a waste of time. Mr Cole, right there, is your reason why they aren't a waste of time.

I really like this guy and have said to buds here in the past that he would one day make a good starting quarterback in the NFL. Although I have supported Feidler in the past and was made fun of (I still like Fiedler) the acquistion of Feeley bought a smile to my face because I honestly believe he could lead us to the promsied land. Being surronded by a great running back, recievers and tight end he could put up some big numbers.

He did go 4-0 with the Eagles a couple years back when he was inserted as the stater as a thrid string QB. Bring it on A.J. let's see what your made of.

No on a different topic who is slated to play centre this year? Ruddy has been released correct?

For the record although I live in Canada I was born in Fort Myers and lived in Tallahassee until I was six. Hope to visit there one day soon, but of course my first stop when I go to Florida is to watch a Dolphin game.. Hopefully against those hated Bills.

"No on a different topic who is slated to play centre this year? Ruddy has been released correct?"

Seth McKinney will be our starting center, young guy who played a bit last year, not great, but will do.

Back
Top Bottom