Feeley revisited. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley revisited.

SCall13 said:
:cry: Cry me a river dude. Some people are just smart enough to see that Feeley was mistake...whether it was a 2nd rounder or 6th rounder. He is not going to take this team any further than Fiedler did.

Sounds like your the one crying, dude.

FiN.in.RI said:
Sounds like your the one crying, dude.

:roflmao: Yeah, ok. Some people whine everytime someone says something about Feeley. He just isn't good. No need to get all upset. Saban will fix the problem and he'll get us a QB - a good one. Not another backup.

SCall13 said:
:cry: Cry me a river dude. Some people are just smart enough to see that Feeley was a mistake...whether it was a 2nd rounder or 6th rounder. He is not going to take this team any further than Fiedler did.

Wow, you are too funny man... You seem to be the one crying... I never said it was a good trade. I realize it and you don't have to insult my itelligence.

All I was saying is that we need to stop being so negative. I guess I will just use my ignore function for now on.

_dan24 said:
Wow, you are too funny man... You seem to be the one crying... I never said it was a good trade. I realize it and you don't have to insult my itelligence.

All I was saying is that we need to stop being so negative. I guess I will just use my ignore function for now on.

Hey, I will support him if he starts. I will always support the Dolphins and any player on our team. But just like with Fiedler, I will support him while knowing he is not the answer.

SCall13 said:
Hey, I will support him if he starts. I will always support the Dolphins and any player on our team. But just like with Fiedler, I will support him while knowing he is not the answer.

If you know he's not the answer, then who is?

bdmagnum said:

Well, not even sure Saban knows at this point.

I'm hoping we take a QB with either our 1st rounder or we take a QB with our 3rd. We need someone to groom.

bdmagnum said:

What kind of question is that? Just because you know someone who ISN'T, doesn't mean you know who is. I could name several QBs who COULD be the answer. But I wouldn't be being realistic. I have no idea who the answer is. I just know he isn't currently on our roster. So we have to support who we have for now.

_dan24 said:
Well, not even sure Saban knows at this point.

I'm hoping we take a QB with either our 1st rounder or we take a QB with our 3rd. We need someone to groom.

Hey man, I'm at work and had someone asked me "what the hell is that thing" -talking about you avatar. So what is it exactly?

SCall13 said:
Hey man, I'm at work and had someone asked me "what the hell is that thing" -talking about you avatar. So what is it exactly?

Heh, its a cross between a ***** and a llama.

SCall13 said:
What kind of question is that? Just because you know someone who ISN'T, doesn't mean you know who is. I could name several QBs who COULD be the answer. But I wouldn't be being realistic. I have no idea who the answer is. I just know he isn't currently on our roster. So we have to support who we have for now.

But you are so sure it's not AJ? You know for a fact AJ is not the answer? If you base this on what was seen of him last year, you are pulling the trigger a little fast. The offense last year was a joke, it was no one person either. That offense didn't have a chance to do anything, it was doomed from the start of the season. I am not talking about Williams leaving either, although that did factor into it.

I have my doubts about AJ, but I won't come out and say he is not the answer. Nobody knows that, he has to make himself the answer. I feel he has the talent to be the answer, but it's not as easy as just having the talent.

So you are not being realistic by stating he is not the answer. Time will tell, I hope he is the answer. I would love to see him come thru. If he doesn't, then we have to be prepared for that. But not by using the #2 overall pick on a QB.

Gitrdone said:
But you are so sure it's not AJ? You know for a fact AJ is not the answer? If you base this on what was seen of him last year, you are pulling the trigger a little fast. The offense last year was a joke, it was no one person either. That offense didn't have a chance to do anything, it was doomed from the start of the season. I am not talking about Williams leaving either, although that did factor into it.

I have my doubts about AJ, but I won't come out and say he is not the answer. Nobody knows that, he has to make himself the answer. I feel he has the talent to be the answer, but it's not as easy as just having the talent.

So you are not being realistic by stating he is not the answer. Time will tell, I hope he is the answer. I would love to see him come thru. If he doesn't, then we have to be prepared for that. But not by using the #2 overall pick on a QB.

First of all, I didn't say anything about using the #2 pick on a QB. I'm against it. Secondly, I hope AJ proves me wrong and turns out to be a pro bowl QB. But it's MY opinion that he is not the solution for our QB problem. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because of the state of the offense as a whole last year. But I still don't see it in him. He was part of the problem, not a product OF the problem. Feeley, in my opinion, is a back up QB. But for now, he and Gus are who have to look to for this team. More likely Gus, IMO. Unless we get another QB somewhere.

Thankyou :) that allowed a little more insight as to why you were saying that. And I agree, I hope he shows he is the answer. We do have to be rdy for the fact that he might not be also.

The first quarter of the Buffalo game i was shocked. I was watching a Gunslinger out there. Then someone gave him some blanks :(

I hope Linehan can bring out the Feeley we watched in the 1st quarter of that game.

Gitrdone said:
Thankyou :) that allowed a little more insight as to why you were saying that. And I agree, I hope he shows he is the answer. We do have to be rdy for the fact that he might not be also.

The first quarter of the Buffalo game i was shocked. I was watching a Gunslinger out there. Then someone gave him some blanks :(

I hope Linehan can bring out the Feeley we watched in the 1st quarter of that game.

That was b/c the bills used a normal d for the first half. When they realized that the fins werent going to run b/c they had no running game they started blitzing every down. which caused no time, which caused the picks

NYinBostonFin said:
That was b/c the bills used a normal d for the first half. When they realized that the fins werent going to run b/c they had no running game they started blitzing every down. which caused no time, which caused the picks

Took them a full quarter to realize we had no running game? Shame on them.

hey! if we can make the playoffs with Fiedler, Who says we cant make them with Feeley

Back
Top Bottom