Feeley Vs Frerotte : They Will Split Snaps | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley Vs Frerotte : They Will Split Snaps

KuD said:
Well, as long as Saban puts the best QB on the field im satisfied.

I agree.. The most important thing is puting the best players by position to give you the best chance of winning. A qoute from NFL news says the following:

Frerotte, unlike Feeley, has made a career of showing he can be inserted almost anywhere in a pinch as a capable – albeit vanilla – starting quarterback. While age is a factor (Frerotte will be 34 when next season begins, while Feeley will be 28), Saban appears to be sending a clear message: Someone needs to produce, pronto.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-offseasonnotes040405&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Remember...in Philly with a good offensive coordinator, both Detmer and Feeley came in and did well.

Everyone sucked in our O last season. No one knew what to do.

Sorry, but if AJ can't beat out Gus decisively, then we need a new qb. We will in effect have 3 backup qbs. Get over the whole AJ is a rookie/last year doesn't count nonsense. He's been in the league for years and has been constantly evaluated. Same for Gus. There's a reason these guys weren't starters elsewhere. AJ wasn't able to beat out Fiedler(now a backup) decisively for the starting job. He was a 3rd stringer behind Detmer in Philly (yes I know the kickholder argument, so what). If he can't beat out yet another professional backup, what more do you guys need? I just wish there were a way to know before the draft, because if he's not lights out better, we really need to take Smith. Personally, I think we should accept reality and just do it anyway, but I understand some people's desire to give him one more chance. Just hate to waste a season if he's as mediocre as I think he will prove to be.

Back
Top Bottom