kondrad scores..
clear.gif

gj fiedler!
clear.gif

knight doin his thing
clear.gif

cool coach
clear.gif

I was at that NE Patriots game, and I remember watching Mare warming up and pounding a few in from almost mid-field, and I remember saying to my brother-in-law, see mare is nasty, and then I remember after the opening kickoff, Mare being carted to the locker room and I was trying to figure out who exactly was being wheeled into the back room, and then I saw Welker lining up for the extra point and was like sweet mercy, mare better have broken his leg on the play taking down the returner single handedly or I'm gonna be pissed

And FWIW, Fiedler fumbled the ball on that play by Bruschi, and not only that, but Feely was crushed on the last play and had to be helped off the field, after Fiedler was pummeled about 5 or 6 plays earlier and was taken out of the game

Doktor Ivel said:
I dont see why our starting QB should be injury proned.

he isnt injury proned he got his *** beaten this season and he had a few injuries he stilled played, cept the last game

PeterJNO said:
Looks like bursitis to me. Nothing major - just excess fluid. I know because I had it too. I got it from diving too much in racquetball and landing on my elbow. No doubt, he got it from getting knocked to the turf too much. Nothing a compression sleeve with a pad won't cure.

Doktor Ivel said:
dude, your the one that just SPAMMED.......

I dont see why our starting QB should be injury proned.
I wouldn't say Feeley is injury proned.

bakedmatt said:
to keep his hands dry from sweating. he already has a problem with seth mckinney sweating all over the ball as it is.
Actually I think he uses the sweat bands to protect his wrists when he is under center from McKinneys sweaty arse!! :roflmao:

As someone said they are to keep sweat from his hands keeping them dry so he has a better grip on the ball.

CrunchTime said:
He had an elbow injury in college.After that he lost the starting QB job to Joey Harrington.Teams were worried about it when he was drafted.Here is an excerpt from his pre draft bio.

Just looking at that picture makes me cringe. I had elbow surgery last month and looking at that gives me the willies! :egads:

PeterJNO said:
also whats the point of the arm bands..? to look pretty?
They keep sweat from running down your arms onto your hands.

Back
Top Bottom