Feely = Tom Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feely = Tom Brady

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who Knows, They Seem Similar as far as when they both started out, and from films I've watched Feely plays somewhat like brady...... Not Very Mobile, Prolly about The Same Arm Strength......... It's a strecth at this point, but One can hope Feely Will become the next Tom Brady!!! Oh and By the way, Brady won 2 superbowls with NO RB, and Less of a recieving Corps then we have right now!!!

Feeley is a great QB. I've seen him in action here. I'm not ready to call him Brady just yet, but based on what I have seen, I have more confidence in him then most of the finfans in Miami.

You heard it here first, AJ will lead us to victory!!!

FemaleFinFan said:
Feeley is a great QB. I've seen him in action here. I'm not ready to call him Brady just yet, but based on what I have seen, I have more confidence in him then most of the finfans in Miami.

You heard it here first, AJ will lead us to victory!!!
I honestly think that Feeley will a big improvement over Feebler. I'm not sure he is Brady just yet but he will end up being the starting QB without a doubt. Hopefully, Wanny won't see it that way and will stick with Feebler. Wanny has a nose (sorry) for talent.

Feeley is an improvement, but there's no way he's up to Tom Brady's level yet (whatever that level is).

Brady also had the benefit of a pretty good O-line and a very good defense, which Miami really doesn't have quite yet.

Back
Top Bottom