Feidler or Greise | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feidler or Greise

I just got back to see what you all had to say on this. Not to my surprise, someone was a complete a$$ based solely on the fact that I am a Bills fan (Dr Hate). However, most of you showed some class in telling him off - thank you. I'm not here to hate. I just wanted to talk some ball from the opposite perspective than my own.

So anyway, I say that Feidler will certainly start the year. However, while I agree that he has some grit, he hasn't got much arm. If Ricky's game doesn't carry the load and the verticle game becomes a necessity, you might see them go to BG. I could be wrong, but I would say that if Wanny doesn't get it done this year, his job is in serious jeopardy. So, you may see some desperation moves (ie: going to the #2 QB) if things get tough for Miami.

No offense but that is twice you have mis-spelled Fiedler's name.

i understand that this has been talked about more than enough times... but not by me. I think it would be a disgrace to this team to just let Griese (if i spelled it wrong.. oh well) come in and just take the job. I think fiedler has more than earned his way and every year there has been a QB situation and im sick of it. as soon as jay makes a little mistake the "fans" are yelling for the next qb.. they did it will lucas.. they did it with huard.. when will "dolfans" learn to just stick with their team good or bad. No jay is not the best QB out there but he's got more heart than most qb's ive grown up to see and deals with all the B.S. he is handed.. GO JAY! GO DOLPHINS!

Originally posted by Jeff1220
If BG is in fact signed by you guys, who do you think will be the starter in November?

Guys if you can't see that this is a weak attempt to get the Fin board bickering again by the Jill fan then you have mental problems.

NO COMMENT!

So much for the no comment. Can't lay off this one.

First off,

i understand that this has been talked about more than enough times... but not by me. I think it would be a disgrace to this team to just let Griese (if i spelled it wrong.. oh well) come in and just take the job.

Who on earth on this board or anyone in sports has said the Dolphins would just let Griese take the job..... :rolleyes:

There's no such thing.

Any position..... that's right any position is up for grabs if someone outplays another to a far greater degree.

Griese is being brought in to solve the 2nd string QB problem and to possibly compete for the job NEXT year when Jay no doubt will be looking for mass amounts of money to be resigned.
If he beat out Fiedler this year...... highly unlikely.... but if he did then he damn well deserves it. No one DESERVES their position until they prove they do. Where does this stuff come from?

Secondly,

Originally posted by MissMeth
when will "dolfans" learn to just stick with their team good or bad.

For the last time, because some may think that there is one player that the team would BENEFIT from by replacing does not mean they are not sticking with their team. :rolleyes:

This is rich.

Were all on this board because we are behind the Fins right????
OYE

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna SAY NOT AGAIN, but you guys beat me to it. oh well, at least is not Lucas or Jay...lol

Originally posted by Jeff1220
I just got back to see what you all had to say on this. Not to my surprise, someone was a complete a$$ based solely on the fact that I am a Bills fan (Dr Hate). However, most of you showed some class in telling him off - thank you. I'm not here to hate. I just wanted to talk some ball from the opposite perspective than my own.

So anyway, I say that Feidler will certainly start the year. However, while I agree that he has some grit, he hasn't got much arm. If Ricky's game doesn't carry the load and the verticle game becomes a necessity, you might see them go to BG. I could be wrong, but I would say that if Wanny doesn't get it done this year, his job is in serious jeopardy. So, you may see some desperation moves (ie: going to the #2 QB) if things get tough for Miami.

:lol: :lol: let me apologize for some of the responses you got....If you ONLY KNEW how many fights and bannishments this topic has caused, you would understand why some people responded the way they did....don't take it personally, please!

I thought the same thing as trekbiz but, I didn't say anything. however, I admit that it looks like I was wro....wro....wro.....wrooong...(:whew: )....You seem to have made a legitimate post and again I apologize for the way you were treated....I hope you don't hold it against anybody.

Man....if you only knew...:nono:

The funny thing is, most people are firmly behind Fiedler at this point.

True story,

About two years ago, I visited a Bills message board to do some research for my Fantasy Football League. The first guy to reply to my post asked me bluntly- "Who do you prefer, Flutie or Johnson?", as if this was the right of passage to becoming an accpeted member of the forum. Within seconds, ALL HELL broke loose on the board as members began cursing and jabbing and insulting at one another over the QB controversy. And if I remember correctly, this was AFTER Flutie moved to San Diego and the controversy was over. The QB debate in Buffalo had become the central nervous system of the board, and it probably still creates a stir to this day.

The moral of the story is - lets try and stick this out and stay on the same side, even if our opinions vary from time to time. If Griese signs, I guarantee you this thing will get ugly, especially if Fiedlers play begins to slip. I ask you all to let clamer heads prevail.

So if we see that things are getting heated, simply go back to the Bills forum and bring up the "controversy du jour" in Buffalo - in this case the McGahee-Henry RB controvesy. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Guys if you can't see that this is a weak attempt to get the Fin board bickering again by the Jill fan then you have mental problems.

NO COMMENT!

Not exactly, I just haven't been here in a really long time and wondered what the general consensus on this subject was.

Originally posted by Surferosa
True story,

About two years ago, I visited a Bills message board to do some research for my Fantasy Football League. The first guy to reply to my post asked me bluntly- "Who do you prefer, Flutie or Johnson?", as if this was the right of passage to becoming an accpeted member of the forum. Within seconds, ALL HELL broke loose on the board as members began cursing and jabbing and insulting at one another over the QB controversy. And if I remember correctly, this was AFTER Flutie moved to San Diego and the controversy was over. The QB debate in Buffalo had become the central nervous system of the board, and it probably still creates a stir to this day.

So if we see that things are getting heated, simply go back to the Bills forum and bring up the "controversy du jour" in Buffalo - in this case the McGahee-Henry RB controvesy. :lol: :lol:

First, I didn't realize the Fiedler/Griese was an all out controversy at this point.
Second, there is no RB controversy in Buffalo. Travis Henry is the man right now - nobody doubts that. Next year, if Willis can even play, then you might see something, but I doubt it'll ever get as big as it did over those two second rate QBs a few years ago.

If a bills fan even said goodmorning, not all but a few finfans would take it as an insult. For your 411 Jeff.

Originally posted by justafan
If a bills fan even said goodmorning, not all but a few finfans would take it as an insult. For your 411 Jeff.

I'd be insulted by that remark... But that would make you right...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom