Ferrotte is a jerk | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrotte is a jerk

alopez34 said:
I was just trying to point out that this guy is not gonna be a good locker room presence and gave my eveidence to back it up if u dont agree fine but i warned u

funny, because there was a completely different story about Gus on here a few weeks ago that wasn't hearsay. A guy's girlfriend met Gus at her mom's school, and she told him that her boyfriend was a big Phins fan, and Gus told her that he would be happy to talk to him...

about this "fact" that Gus won't be a good locker room presence....he never once complained about being a backup in any of the cities that he's been in, but because of this "story", now he will be? :confused:

The story is true. It is all fact. The girl is my best friends younger sister. look i dont care if u dont agree. i just put the story out to see wut ppl thot. I believethe guy is a jerk. if u dont fine i dont care. i read the other story everyone is reffering to. but perrsonally ive always thot that u should judge a person by how they handle a situation that is not going there way than a situation that is perfect.

If she doesn't know who Gus Frerotte is she is a FOOL

If he throws touchdowns and helps us win I dont care if he spat in my girlfriends face, ill like him.

MelbournePhin said:
posts like these reminf me why i have most of the 13, 14, 15,16 year old posters on ignore

:woot: Glad I'm 17!

What I want to know is why he was calling at 12:30 at night. You'd think it was pretty darn important. Perhaps she said for him to call. I don't know. But we're hearing a second (or third)hand account of only one side of this story.

pwn3dyo said:
If she doesn't know who Gus Frerotte is she is a FOOL

So you are saying that because a 16 yearold who rarely watches football must kno who AJ Feely. I have a question for you. and if u dont kno the answer u can not post any more. plz name for me the back up goalie for the Florida Panthers for the past 3 years. without looking it up

Cmon.. Everyone knows that Gus Frerotte is more well known than Brett Favre! You are saying she doesnt know who Favre is?!

Muck said:
What I want to know is why he was calling at 12:30 at night. You'd think it was pretty darn important. Perhaps she said for him to call. I don't know. But we're hearing a second (or third)hand account of only one side of this story.

He was calling to begin business. they had not spoken yet. he was calling to see if she knew of a house he could buy. for those who do not kno. this is step one for a realtor. its like saying id like to buy a candy bar.

alopez34 said:
To let everyone know. Gus Ferrotte is a jerk. He called my friends mother once to do business. her daughter picked up. he said his name and she did not kno who he was. he became arrogant because she did not know who he was. she also would not wake up her sleeping mother so they could talk. He became upset and when the mother returned his call he refused to do any business with her because she did not answer his call right away. I kno ppl are sometimes full of themself. but come on this guy is a backup qb who has only had 1 good year. this guy is a jerk and i will boo him whenever he plays

Who cares?? Get your mommy to change your diaper before you post next time.

alopez34 said:
He was calling to begin business. they had not spoken yet. he was calling to see if she knew of a house he could buy. for those who do not kno. this is step one for a realtor. its like saying id like to buy a candy bar.

at 12:30 am???? Im sorry, but I find it hard to believe that anyone would make their first call to a realtor at that time.

Back
Top Bottom