Ferrotte is a jerk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrotte is a jerk

alopez34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
To let everyone know. Gus Ferrotte is a jerk. He called my friends mother once to do business. her daughter picked up. he said his name and she did not kno who he was. he became arrogant because she did not know who he was. she also would not wake up her sleeping mother so they could talk. He became upset and when the mother returned his call he refused to do any business with her because she did not answer his call right away. I kno ppl are sometimes full of themself. but come on this guy is a backup qb who has only had 1 good year. this guy is a jerk and i will boo him whenever he plays

:confused: :confused2 :hmmm: :dunno: :smackhead :huh:

Why is somebody's daughter even answering a business phone? I imagine he was upset he wasn't recognized not because he's famous but because he's a client calling a business! :rolleyes2

I doubt that's the whole story.

my point is if this is how he treats the ppl he does business with how good of a locker room team mate will he be. I can see it now. If we lose a game.
Ferrotte: I would have won that game Feely sucks.
Teamate: man let it go we lost well win next week.
Ferrotte: Man i should be startin
this is not good for the lockeroom

MelbournePhin said:
posts like these reminf me why i have most of the 13, 14, 15,16 year old posters on ignore
why they dont know anything? seems like ur a little arrogant urself... like ferrote.

alopez34 said:
this guy is a jerk and i will boo him whenever he plays

ok......and?

I'd be pissed too if a little girl picked up and refused to wake up her mom if I was relying on her to complete a business deal.

Jimmy James said:
Why is somebody's daughter even answering a business phone? I imagine he was upset he wasn't recognized not because he's famous but because he's a client calling a business! :rolleyes2

He called the persons house at 12 30 at night. She was the only one awake. The mom is a realtor who works from home

alopez34 said:
my point is if this is how he treats the ppl he does business with how good of a locker room team mate will he be. I can see it now. If we lose a game.
Ferrotte: I would have won that game Feely sucks.
Teamate: man let it go we lost well win next week.
Ferrotte: Man i should be startin
this is not good for the lockeroom

Give it up already.

Back
Top Bottom