Ferrotte makes Top 10 Stupidest Plays | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ferrotte makes Top 10 Stupidest Plays

DRNEWBEE

Somewhere someone's getting shot!
Reaction score
After scoring a touchdown for the Skins against the Giants Ferrotte intentionally runs straight into the wall seperating the fans from the field with his head awarding him #10 on The Sport's List top 10 sports dumbest moments hosted by hottie summer sanders. At least he's tough...:roflmao:

why is it everytime we get a new player everyone rags on them?:confused:

I've never heard this before. Maybe you should have added "Breaking News!" [/Sarcasm]

everyone makes mistakes...no big deal to me...

DRNEWBEE said:
Yeah, Fiedler would've thrown a pic or fumbled...

Yeah, Fiedler has never ran a TD in. :shakeno:

Gonzo said:
I've never heard this before. Maybe you should have added "Breaking News!" [/Sarcasm]

Breaking News! Gonzo is a Jerk! {Sarcasm):wink:

No really, I am aware some of you have seen this b4, however this was the first time I became aware of Ferrotte's 'head strong' demeanor on the field. :D

DRNEWBEE said:
Breaking News! Gonzo is a Jerk! {Sarcasm):wink:

No really, I am aware some of you have seen this b4, however this was the first time I became aware of Ferrotte's 'head strong' demeanor on the field. :D

Oh, make no mistake, you were the first person to ever bring it up on here and no doubt the first to start a thread about it. And I am sure you will be the last as long as he is on the roster.

Actually, I feel bad for the guy. I can only imagine the number of people that bring it up to him. Personally I don't think it is nearly as embarrassing as a player who fails a drug test or even worse, a few drug tests. THAT is the epitome of stupidity.

Honestly, he probably got really caught up in the moment and felt undestructible. At least he is a fired up guy, and hopefully he has gotten over that moment and can laugh about it now. Sorry about calling you a jerk.:tongue:

DRNEWBEE said:
Honestly, he probably got really caught up in the moment and felt undestructible. At least he is a fired up guy, and hopefully he has gotten over that moment and can laugh about it now. Sorry about calling you a jerk.:tongue:

That wasn't exactly breaking news either :D .

I'd rather have a guy score a touchodwn, and THEN hurt himself then a QB who tries throwing screen passes to offensive linemen (see: Fiedler, Jay passing to McIntosh)

Back
Top Bottom