FF 2 Years- Please Draft THIS Guy! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FF 2 Years- Please Draft THIS Guy!

Okay, time for another bump with the '22 college season upon us, as Achane enters his jr. season. I think he is going to have a really special year now that he is finally the featured back. I think he'll be even more successful in the NFL- he has the perfect tool set.

hes actually has looked even better as a pro, what made you say that?

What exactly are you taking issue with? Some context would be nice.

You’re responding to a reply made over 2 years ago and I don’t see anything in it that isn’t true.

Achane wasn’t an unknown to draft gurus or avid HS football fans. I don’t pretend to be a draft guru like some of the guys in this forum, but I probably watch and follow HS football as much or more than 99% of this forum. As I said, he comes from a talent rich area. He was well-known and a high-profile recruit.

Last edited:
What exactly are you taking issue with? Some context would be nice.

You’re responding to a reply made over 2 years ago and I don’t see anything in it that isn’t true.

Achane wasn’t an unknown to draft gurus or avid HS football fans. I don’t pretend to be a draft guru like some of the guys in this forum, but I probably watch and follow HS football as much or more than 99% of this forum. As I said, he comes from a talent rich area. He was well-known and a high-profile recruit.
dude you wrote a dick post to the guy when he nailed it..

achane was a four star recruit and was a fresham when he made the post, he deserved the credit, he doesnt deserve your take agaisnt him imo.

facinating that lone star had so little info at the time but put his name on a seriously early projection.
I don’t watch any college football live; I’ve never cared for it. I do watch a lot of broken down tape leading up to the draft. That being said, there are players who look special when you see the game live. I will say that Achane had some really good tape the next 2 seasons despite never being truly featured in A&M’s offense. I did not even remember this thread until it popped up again 2+ years later.

hes actually has looked even better as a pro, what made you say that?
Yeah, I figured an NFL team with superior personnel and coaching would allow him to maximize his talents.

Because he had SO MANY of the great attributes Ive seen in great NFL backs,
all in one package. Some peoples games are just MEANT for a higher level.

Think hiw Michael Jordan just EXPLODED once he was in NBA. few saw thst coming to that extent.

(no hes not MJ :) )

dude you wrote a dick post to the guy when he nailed it..

achane was a four star recruit and was a fresham when he made the post, he deserved the credit, he doesnt deserve your take agaisnt him imo.

Did you hit your head recently or something? Normally you’re more rational and reasonable.

When I responded, nobody had nailed anything yet. There was no credit to be given. That was during the Summer between Achane’s freshman and sophomore season.

And in no way did I disagree about Achane’s talent, I simply asked why he felt he was the only one to notice at that time. How exactly is that a “dick post”?

I knew of Achane back then and had seen him play dating back to HS (and stated so at the time). And I know others like Pachyderm knew of him too. The kid wasn’t being overly discussed in the draft forum because he was still 2 seasons away from draft eligibility.

You’re acting as if I wrote that reply recently. Both of our posts were from over 2 years ago. And I stand by what I said. He positioned his post as if he was the only one that had seen the kid or recognized his potential. He wasn’t. Hence the timing of my reply.

Again, when I wrote it, Achane was heading into his Sophomore season. So nothing had been determined yet. And, again, I clearly didn’t disagree with his take, just took issue with his “you heard it here first“ attitude. I already explained why.

Do you rep the guy or something? I’m seriously puzzled why you’re so offended. I didn’t say anything that turned out to be wrong. And I surely didn’t tell him he was wrong about Devon Achane.

So let me reply to you in kind by saying “please”.

Last edited:
Did you hit your head recently or something? Normally you’re more rational and reasonable.

When I responded, nobody had nailed anything yet. There was no credit to be given. That was during the Summer between Achane’s freshman and sophomore season.

And in no way did I disagree about Achane’s talent, I simply asked why he felt he was the only one to notice at that time. How exactly is that a “dick post”?

I knew of Achane back then and had seen him play dating back to HS (and stated so at the time). And I know others like Pachyderm knew of him too. The kid wasn’t being overly discussed in the draft forum because he was still 2 seasons away from draft eligibility.

You’re acting as if I wrote that reply recently. Both of our posts were from over 2 years ago. And I stand by what I said. He positioned his post as if he was the only one that had seen the kid or recognized his potential. He wasn’t. Hence the timing of my reply.

Again, when I wrote it, Achane was heading into his Sophomore season. So nothing had been determined yet. And, again, I clearly didn’t disagree with his take, just took issue with his “you heard it here first“ attitude. I already explained why.

Do you rep the guy or something? I’m seriously puzzled why you’re so offended. I didn’t say anything that turned out to be wrong. And I surely didn’t tell him he was wrong about Devon Achane.

So let me reply to you in kind by saying “please”.
perhaps I miss read your tone sorry

Yeah, I figured an NFL team with superior personnel and coaching would allow him to maximize his talents.

Because he had SO MANY of the great attributes Ive seen in great NFL backs,
all in one package. Some peoples games are just MEANT for a higher level.

Think hiw Michael Jordan just EXPLODED once he was in NBA. few saw thst coming to that extent.

(no hes not MJ :) )
Some saw it coming.

ElQKVtzW0AEqXQD.png

Back
Top Bottom