FF 2 Years- Please Draft THIS Guy! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FF 2 Years- Please Draft THIS Guy!

I think Ainias is really good and very versatile, and presents D’s with matchup problems because he can be RB, Slot, WR. You bringing him up is funny, because a year and a half ago Ainias Smith was the best athlete on the team- a Christian Kirk kind of guy.

But this Achane is even more, because of his power and vision; but what i like most is his old school solid technique- like two hands on the ball, running north south without dancing, taking what the D gives, blocking well when asked, etc... very mature.

Circle Oct 9th- Bama @ A&M

I think Ainias is really good and very versatile, and presents D’s with matchup problems because he can be RB, Slot, WR. You bringing him up is funny, because a year and a half ago Ainias Smith was the best athlete on the team- a Christian Kirk kind of guy.

But this Achane is even more, because of his power and vision; but what i like most is his old school solid technique- like two hands on the ball, running north south without dancing, taking what the D gives, blocking well when asked, etc... very mature.

LZ agrees

Isn't Isaiah Spiller supposed to be the best of the bunch?

Spiller is a tough RB with good vision and patience. He will be the starter and deservedly so for his experience, but Achane is in a class by himself, I believe.

I havent see many RBs like him, and I’ve been watching closely for decades.

You saw it here first! 😉

What makes you believe you’re the first to bring this player to attention? ;)

I’m sure most the college/draft aficionados here have been fully aware for quite a while now.

As an avid HS follower, I knew of him and have seen him play in HS.

He’s from a football rich state and area, near Houston, and relatively close to State power Katy. He was pretty easy not to miss.

He was dynamic in HS and has been so far in college.

….But this Achane is even more, because of his power and vision; but what i like most is his old school solid technique- like two hands on the ball, running north south without dancing, taking what the D gives, blocking well when asked, etc... very mature.

:)

Wish i had highlight reel. He’s averaging 7.5ypc in his first two seasons…. but playing 2nd to Spiller.

He wont be in Draft for another year, so who knows, but A&M OL shoukd be really solid next year (they had 4 new starters this year so it took a while to jell). Should be a great year.

check out this video from the 7:00 mark through 8:30. Be sure to watch the replays on the catches also.

it’s why Spiller/Achane probably the best RB duo in college this year.

Back
Top Bottom