Fh Draft Day Tracker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fh Draft Day Tracker

Not good. Between this and Sweat there's some erosion in possible picks before us
and that means we could get screwed a tad here...

It could also have the opposite effect, before the news of Sweat's heart condition broke, he was rising way up draft boards, to a point where he was probably out of our reach. Gary has consistently been predicted to go well inside the top 10. Now both are likely to be there when we pick, that could be very appealing for some teams and create a market for a trade down, which we desperately need if we are not picking our QB of the future in this draft.

It could also have the opposite effect, before the news of Sweat's heart condition broke, he was rising way up draft boards, to a point where he was probably out of our reach. Gary has consistently been predicted to go well inside the top 10. Now both are likely to be there when we pick, that could be very appealing for some teams and create a market for a trade down, which we desperately need if we are not picking our QB of the future in this draft.

Just my take but I think your scenario is a reach!

:)

It means (IMO) the herd is getting thinned at the top.

Heart condition with Sweat I take over any injury with joint or bone all day long.

This was my idea some months back. I fully planned on doing it but I have since moved and will be attending a draft thing so I won't have the time necessary. I'll try to vote still though so if someone else is free during the draft ...

The thought was to do 2 separate polls ... 1 for the beginning of the round and 1 for on the clock. Have people post who they want (for each poll) to get a consensus of like 20 different guys to include (also leave a write in) and make sure voting results are visible. Leave it all in 1 thread and that's about it. Easy peezy.

Could be off MIA’s board

its almost better to just have the dang surgery depending on what shoulder it is. I played half my senior year with a shoulder harness, I know a lot has changed in 20 years with safety equipment, but I had about a 12 inch wing span on my left side and my 4 pt stance was not possible

This is a good idea, but just realize that the site will be absolutely slammed, so people will have trouble logging in and updating. My suggestion is to use another draft-tracker (NFL.com, google, etc.) and come here to talk about it … if you can.

Back
Top Bottom