FH March Madness Yepremain Bracket- (6) Vaark vs. (11) Namor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH March Madness Yepremain Bracket- (6) Vaark vs. (11) Namor

Who Should Advance?

• (6) Vaark

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • (11) Namor

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaark. When the big blue machine is hitting on all cylinders, you just try to get out of the way in time.

Sorry Namor. You're awesome but the blue creature gets my vote.

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Devoted Regional Chapter Presidents of The Namor Fan Club appreciate your support.

I think Vaark is just going to crush anyone in his path in this tourney... Joe R is really the only poster I can see standing up to the wrath of the little blue creature.

I think Vaark is just going to crush anyone in his path in this tourney... Joe R is really the only poster I can see standing up to the wrath of the little blue creature.

Joe R. could be the Napoleon Dynamite of the 2010 FHMM. If he gets a little momentum going he could be hard to stop. But knocking out Vaark would be a tall order for anybody. I know because I still have his blue footprints on my scalp from when he tossed me out of the 2009 Final Four.

:lol:
Vaark's kinda like the UConn women's team. We can all bust our arses jocking for positions, but at the end ...

(sigh ... There has to be a way. Maybe)

:bumpus:

That's quite the lineup, Vaark. I'm going to puke now.

Thank you. I'm sure at his next international fan club shindig, if you ask nicely, Namor would bring you along and make the proper introductions. Beyond that, you'll be on your own as to whether you get lucky or not.

Thank you. I'm sure at his next international fan club shindig, if you ask nicely, Namor would bring you along and make the proper introductions. Beyond that, you'll be on your own as to whether you get lucky or not.

With that crowd, getting my pecker caught in a car door would be considered "lucky."

I've never not enjoyed a Vaark post. The blue one gets my vote! :D

Although the King of Atlantis has my respect, Vaark has had my back too many times. Sorry Namor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom